chapter 51

i'm dying at the actors Junkyu gets compared to noooo- 🤢🔫

song recommendation - me and u witchcraft remix 8d

The group got on the bus Junkyu has never been more relieved. He had his Jacket on which covered his neck perfectly . Mashiho sat in a seat a few rows behind him. He sat beside the already fast asleep Jaehyuk. Junkyu rested his head against the seat and looked up at the ceiling of the bus.

It boggled his mind how close he was to exposing his relationship. The manager drove in another car which calmed him down. But who knows how much questions he'll ask later.

He prayed to god that he'll forget about it and let it slide. That was his only hope now. He had no intention of telling Mashiho. Though he knew he had to tell him eventually . He couldn't bare to see him worry. He beat himself up for not being able to hide them before the manager entered.

But what more could he do at this point? He had to accept the facts and deal with it. Even if it got hard. It was his fault.

the bus stopped with the engine shutting off. He sat up in his chair and walked out of the bus with the rest of the members.

"Are you okay?" Mashiho asked when he caught up to him.

"Yeah. I just need some rest." Junkyu responded.

"You look nervous." Mashiho said. Junkyu plastered a synthetic smile on his face and looked at him. Mashiho noticed his eyes remaining the same. His brows furrowed in confusion as he looked at him.

"No, I'm not nervous. Or maybe I am. I just need sleep." He muttered.

"Yeah you should sleep. You look tired." He said with a smile and lightly held his hand. Junkyu sucked in a breath and held his hand tighter.

When they got to the dorms, Junkyu took off his jacket and threw it on the couch. Mashiho went straight to the dorm and closed the door behind. Junkyu's eyes trailed him as he left.