chapter 64

i'm so excited to plot my next mashikyu story. i thought it would be a good idea to make the story something to do with pianos.

song recommendation - take me to chucrh by hozier slowed

"He's my boyfriend." A jolt of surprise hit Mashiho's heart when he heard the distant words come from Junkyu's mouth. His eyes widened and his stomach tied into knots. The guilt became more unbearable.

"And I love him.." A lump formed in his throat when he heard him. It was all his fault. He wouldn't blame Junkyu if he hated him.

His mom was frozen in her spot. She had no words. No words at all. She watched Junkyu bite the inside of his cheek, anxiously waiting for her response. his mind was flicking from thought to thought. From worry to worry. It couldn't stop. His heart was beating so hard. In all honesty, he didn't know what to say either. They were both at loss for words.

"I...." She began to say, trying to form a sentence, but no words came to mind.

Junkyu stood there waiting. He felt nauseous. His mind felt like loud music. He couldn't focus on any thought in his mind. All he knew is that his mom would most likely hate him. He couldn't bare to stand there for her to express her disappointment.

So he walked away. She watched him as he left with wide eyes. He couldn't go back. Not to face her.

"Junkyu wait!" She yelled after him. He ignored her protests but his heart weighed deeper with the her voice. He walked in through the door of his room and shut it harshly after him.

Mashiho's shoulders slightly shook because of the slam of the door. But he knew it was Junkyu when he got on the bed, careful not to wake him up. He wouldn't dare face Junkyu after what he did to him.

Junkyu slowly snaked his arms around Mashiho's waist again. He felt his hands slightly shake as they made their way around his waist. The guilt couldn't leave him.

"Are you awake?" He asked quietly . His voice sounded shaken with surprise, fear, disappointment. It was too hard to read his tone.