chapter 62

sorry i was this late. i was super busy with school, i made a better schedule for writing and i'll be updating regularly.
and i'm probably gonna write another Mashikyu fanfic after i finish this one cuz i just realised how messy this one is ajjdhjkdhkjd

song recommendation - won't by tanerelle

The click of Junkyu's door opening made him tense up. The footsteps roamed around the room. Walking around from corner to corner. Then they came closer to Junkyu's bed. Mashiho couldn't help the curiosity that struck his mind. Then he realised how close they were.

"Come on." Junkyu's mom tapped on her son's shoulder, making his brows furrow. "Wake up."

She noticed how close junkyu and Mashiho were. The image still couldn't be erased from her mind. What she saw the other night. How protective Junkyu was being over Mashiho. When he kissed his forehead. Did he intend that to be hidden ? But then again, they could be just friends right?

"mhm." Junkyu answered mindlessly and moved his shoulders away from her. Mashiho pretended to be asleep in hopes of avoiding her weird looks at them.

"God..." she sighed and rested her hands on her hips. When she saw the how hopeless it was to try and wake him up nicely , she snatched the blanket off of Junkyu but keeping it on Mashiho . Junkyu brought his knees closer to his chest.

"Junkyu." She said sternly . "Wake up."

"I'm up.." He muttered with a scowl on his face and laid on his back, eyes still shut.

"You're bothering Mashiho." she hissed at him. Mashiho's ears perked up a her statement. He tried to hide the look of amusement on his face. "You should have taken him to the guest room."

"mhm." Junkyu sat up lazily rubbing his eyes to rid them of sleep.

"Wake Mashiho up with you." she picked up random clothes off the floor and started to fold them. Junkyu glanced up at her and let out an exasperated sigh.