chapter 6

im working on a jaesahi fanfic i- 💀

song recommendation- ms. jackson by OutKast

"Fame's gotten in his head."

No! It didn't!

"He doesn't deserve the attention he gets."

Yes I do!

" Maybe he shouldn't of made the final line up."

I deserved it!

With every heading and article, his stomach twisted in all different types of knots, his heart was racing, and he just froze . The phone was in front of him but he just zoned it out of his view. Everyone else was still watching the movie, he was far from focusing on that right now. Slamming the phone down away from his sight, he shut his eyes closed trying to gather himself together .

Breath in. Breath out. He instructed himself.

This didn't feel right.

"How badly could I have messed up the dance?" He interrogated himself, thinking of anything he could've done to stop this.

His heart was heavy and on fire, he tried to get back to normal and watch the movie like everyone else. Even the gory details of the movie didn't affect him. He sat there, blank faced with a million thoughts and worries creating traffic in his head. It felt uncomfortable to do anything, he shifted in his position trying to find the comfort he once had, but he couldn't . Mashiho got up abruptly from his spot, leaving the living room. Junkyu's eyes trailed him as he left wondering if everything was okay. So did a lot of the members. They looked back at the tv once he was out of sight, not thinking much of it.

Mashiho entered his dorm room and sat on the lower bunk going through these articles once again. " Maybe there was some sort of misunderstanding." He tried to reassure himself.

"He doesn't care."