chapter 53

THE COMEBACK'S TOMORROW SDFSJDFHKDJFH

song recommendation - freak by lana del rey

"What should we do?" Jungwhan asked as he stared at the void in boredom. They were all sitting in the living room. More like forced. Yoshi fell asleep and some of them were on their phones. Yedam suggested that they would do some fun activities together as a group. Jihoon thought it was a good idea so he took the liberty of forcing everyone out of their rooms. No one wanted to be there but they stayed anyway.

"We can play monopoly." Yedam said as he yawned, starting to regret his idea. Hyunsuk rolled his eyes and snuggled in the couch, feeling his eyelids getting heavier with sleep . Junkyu and Mashiho sat next to each other, giving each other uncertain glances from time to time.

"I'm not playing monopoly." Mashiho sighed and rested his head agains his fist. Yedam gave up and closed his eyes to try to go to sleep. He thought aboutt the idea in regret and fantasised about the idea of sleep.

"Yeah....me neither." Jaehyuk said. Jihoon sighed and looked at the rest of the members who were sitting there, idle.

"Then what do we do?" Jihoon asked everyone. "Come on I need some suggestions."

Everyone stayed quiet and ignored him. Jihoon rolled his eyes and said back in the couch. He started to doubt the idea too. But he didn't want to give up on it just yet.

"We could play truth or dare?" Junkyu suggested when he took notice of the silence.

"That's a pretty good idea." Doyoung asked, slightly rising his brow at his idea. It wasn't the best but it was at least it was something. And it was better than any other suggestions some members brought to the table.

"Should we just play the game?" Asahi asked, not feeling too sure about the idea.

"Sure why not." Jihoon shrugged. "Anybody got any other suggestions before we play?"