chapter 7

i'm low key having a migraine rn-

song recommendation- gangsta's paradise (ft L.V) by coolio 

Mashiho didn't stay in Junkyu's embrace for too long, when he woke up in the morning, Junkyu was nowhere to be seen .

"He could've just stayed." Mashiho thought to himself. He huffed out a breath, and looked up at the wood rimmed bunk on top of him, staring at it, waiting for someone to go into the dorm room and force him out of bed . No one was in the room yet. Mashiho turned his head to look at the alarm clock set on the table beside him, 9:00am,

"why isn't anyone here to wake me up?" He whispered to himself.

The blinds were open and the sun's yellow rays filled the room with brightness. Yoshi wasn't there.

"What?" Mashiho said and rubbed his tired eyes. Mornings are so confusing. He always wakes up and takes 5 minutes to process who he is and what he's doing.

" Maybe he's in the living room" he told himself. Things were still thrown around on the ground. clothes. shoes. Paper. Books? None of them even read. it was suspicious that Mashiho couldn't hear any of them, they're usually pretty loud no matter what time of day . He opened the door to be met with no one. Walking out of the door, all the blinds were open and the place looked happily bright. He would've been content if he didn't have to worry about his members abandoning him. He made his way barefoot on the cold ground to the living room, maybe he'll find someone there. They had to be asleep in the living room or something.

Still no one. "What is going on?" He asked himself, Looking around the place.

"Guys! Where are you?" He yelled out to them to see if anyone would come out and answer him.

No one. He sighed and left to the kitchen.

"They really aren't there." Why was the ground so cold? They should probably get some carpet. He grabbed a pair of slippers that were in front of his dorm room door. It was so odd, the atmosphere was usually hectic especially in the morning. Who knows? Maybe it's better that way.