chapter 4

song recommendation- rain by swv 

The performance ended.

He tried to smile.

He tried to look okay.

For the fans.

For the members.

Fans were cheering and waving their lights, that should've been distracting enough. He started staring into the distance, he was stuck in his own mind. It felt as if this performance was 60 years rather than 10 minutes. his brain started to filter all the cheers and yells, unable to utter a word, his mouth was dry. How could that happen? What was going on?

they were taken back backstage after it was finished , the members were Supposed to be vlogging after the performance . Mashiho tried to avoid the camera at all costs, he wanted to keep to himself and speak to no one. once he speaks he'll breakdown on the spot, so he tried to gulp down that lump in his throat.

The van should be here soon, then he would be home and he can cry on his own without anyone staring at him. The longer he was left alone with his thoughts, the more he was engulfed in the toxic waste land which was his mind. He sat there zoning out into the the distance resting his head on his palm, shaking his leg up and down. People were in and out of the room, the last thing he would want was anyone noticing him or commenting on his sulking expression . It got harder and harder by the minute to try and suppress his emotions. Thankfully , everyone was busy doing their own things, they didn't have time for him. As time went by, he hadn't noticed Junkyu holding a camera to his face,

"Mashi how was the performance?" He asked excited and all. That one question he was dreading to be asked .

Mashiho grinned as positively as he could trying to look convincing enough. He didn't want to speak, but now he was forced to.

"I-it was good. The performance was good." He said trying to keep it short .The lump in his throat disabled him from speaking normally and Junkyu probably caught on .

"I-i need to use the bathroom" Mashiho said, he couldn't stay here. "alright!" Junkyu said to the camera, turning it away from Mashiho and onto him, trying to stay enthusiastic for the sake of the vlog . He found Asahi right beside him and saw an opportunity.