chapter 2

song recommendation- after dark by mr. kitty

enjoy 

"Got any reds?" Jihoon asked holding a deck of uno cards between his hands. Hyunsuk decided spend time on playing uno on their day off.

"uno!" Jaehyuk shouted holding up his one card in the air on display. "I literally just saw him shove four cards up his ass." yedam muttered still Looking down and observing his cards. Everyone turned to jaehyuk looking at him questioningly. Jaehyuk still held that innocent I-dont-know-what-youre-talking-about look on his face. Jihoon raised a brow at him still waiting for him to answer.

"is that true?" He asked him interogatingly .

"say something goddammit!" Jihoon said, looking back down at his cards, Jaehyuk was starting to get On his last nerve now. Jihoon looked up at him glaring and pissed.

"he's lying, I swear!" He finally said, denying Yedam's claim. Then everyone's gaze shifted to Yedam. He looked up from his cards and said,

"what? I'm not lying. you don't have to believe me anyways, you can just let him win." "look, it's either someone comes clean or we're restarting the game." Hyunsuk stood up and announced to everyone.

"I didn't cheat!" Jaehyuk yelled. "let's just restart the game and keep a closer eye on Jaehyuk this time." Junghwan said, counting his cards.

"hey!" Jaehyuk yelled with the clearest expression of offence on His face.

"come on guys, where's the sportsmanship?" Jeongwoo said to everyone.

"uno isn't a sport" Yoshi said back to him in a monotone voice.

"okay, how about we just be quiet until I grab some food from the kitchen, then we can continue fighting, I don't care, this is pretty entertaining." Junkyu said sarcastically and left to the kitchen.

"don't listen to him, we'll just start the game over that's it" Mashiho Said trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm gonna go to the kitchen, I'll be back" Mashiho said then left. He left the room and found Junkyu over the stove cooking another packet of ramyeon. He sat himself on the counter and kept on trailing the steam until Junkyu turned around.

"hey" Junkyu said.

"hey" Mashiho responded.

"how's your leg." He chimed while fixing up a meal for himself.

"shut up about my leg." Mashiho said.

"ouch." Junkyu said in that same monotone voice. Junkyu turned around to him from the stove and put his plate on the counter. Mashiho looked back up from his plate to him and said "how much ramyeon do you eat?" Junkyu smiled at him and said,