chapter 8

aight i know this is 4 days late, lol forgive me 😗✌️

song recommendation- call out my name by the weekend slowed

Cold air entered and spread through the house with the members coming in through the front door, it washed over his body but he didn't seem to care or mind . He sat straight up from the couch. relieved that they came back, he was really getting bored. Mashiho tried to hide that grin of his, not wanting to look desperate to the members. thankfully , None of them were already half asleep or dragging themselves to their dorms . They probably won't go to sleep and leave him alone...again. the house was seemingly more lively again once the members came back.

"Heyyy!" Doyoung greated. "How was the photoshoot?" He asked smiling at him. "It wasn't too bad." Jihoon answered, looking the most tired out of all of them.

"It was pretty stressful if you ask me." Doyoung said scoffing.

"Sounds bad to me." Mashiho chuckled. He still stood there after most of the members were already in the house, not intentionally waiting for someone. Maybe subconsciously.

Hiding his grin got more difficult once junkyu stepped inside the house. He had his hair cover his face when he looked down and took off his shoes on the mat. Mashiho's eyes were fixed on him. Junkyu looked up at him, cluelessly for a second. Mashiho looked back at him blankly , but his eyes said the opposite. He smiled at him trying to break that stare that felt like it took an hour rather than 2 seconds. Junkyu smiled back at him warmly and walked up to him.

the sun started to get brighter as it lit up the whole house with it. He grinned and put his fingers through his hair ruffled Mashiho's light hair, the smile on his lips fell when Junkyu did that . There he goes treating him like a baby again.

"I'm not a child." Said, lightly trying to remove his hand from his head.

Junkyu scrunched up his nose, patting Mashiho's head and chuckled.

"Nice to see you too." He said before leaving to his dorm room, leaving Mashiho to dwell on what he said. he watched him as he left, getting more distant as he finally disappeared into his dorm.