One

A/N: I started writing this story during boys planet era so some zerobaseone members might not be in it.

This story will include a zb1 side ship!

Also, remember, this is just a fanfic!! Whatever the characters say or do, has nothing to do with their in real life personalities!

"Zhang Hao! Have you seen how many views your last video got?" His friend, Ricky, asks him through the phone. "You just posted it last night and it already has one million views!"

"For real?" He puts the call on speaker and checks the views. "Wow, I'm glad people like seeing me suffer." He laughs. His last video was of him going to a restaurant that was rated one star. The food was so bad and he's surprised he didn't get food poisoning with how unhygienic that place was.

"Yeah, people like seeing others do dumb things they would never do. It's entertaining."

"What do you think I should do for my next video? I don't think I should do something that could send me to the hospital. I still haven't fully recovered over that one star restaurant." Zhang Hao tells him.

"Then just do the opposite of what you did in that video."

"The opposite?" Zhang Hao asks, confused. "Oh, you mean... go to a five star restaurant?"

"Exactly."

"But those places are so expensive! What if the video doesn't even do well and I just waste my money for no reason? Most of those places just put a little piece of steak and a little leaf and call it a meal."

"Which is why I think it'll do well. Everyone will think it's so dumb for you to go to a five star restaurant when you could barely afford to pay for the one star restaurant." Ricky tells him. "Maybe do a livestream instead of just filming and editing this time."

"You're right! With how expensive that food will be, I'll probably get arrested or be forced to work there and not have enough time to edit the video later. Maybe live-streaming this will be better."

"Good luck! Call me later if you need me to bail you out."

"How nice of you! I'll keep you updated." Zhang Hao hangs up and starts looking for five star restaurants.

If he's going to pay this much money for food, mind as well find a restaurant with the best view.