Three

Zhang Hao's eyes widen when he sees all the food he just ordered, but he tries to hide his expression when he remembers he's live.

"Wow, everything looks delicious, right?" He asks the viewers. "Sorry if I don't talk too much throughout this livestream. Filming isn't allowed here. I'm breaking the rules right now."

Zhang Hao starts eating, glancing at everyone in the restaurant. He's the only one that went alone, and by the looks of it, everyone here is either rich and maybe even famous.

He mentally facepalms himself when he looks down at all the food he ordered. He wanted the viewers to think he's cool for ordering so much expensive food, but he might not even have enough money to pay.

He's in trouble.

As he's eating, he hears two guy sit down in a table behind him. They're probably a couple since they seem pretty close.

Zhang Hao just continues eating and minding his own business.

He fixes the camera a little since he notices the viewers might not be able to fully see him.

As he's fixing the camera, the livestream fills with comments, but he ignores them, not thinking much of it.

'This is kind of boring... 😴'

'I'm just waiting for the moment he's not able to pay and goes to jail'

'WAIT... Is that Sung Hanbin???'

'That's Sung Hanbin right behind him!'

'AND MATTHEW???'

'Omggg Zhang Hao pulled a dispatch!!'

'The guy Hanbin's with is Seok Matthew!!'

'THIS LIVESTREAM WILL BE EVERYWHERE'

'Zhang Hao really is going to jail 😔 #rickybailhimout'