Fifteen

Hanbin goes back into the building and makes his way towards the CEO's office since he told him to meet him there after the meeting.

He takes a few deep breaths before knocking on the door and walking in. This will be the moment he'll find out what punishment he'll be receiving.

"Sit down." The CEO tells him and Hanbin does as he's told. "I know I told you this already, but I just can't believe you'd do something so stupid."

"I'm sorry, sir." Hanbin apologizes. "I really didn't think it would have these type of consequences. It was just supposed to be a fun prank."

"Well, you do know you're losing a lot of fans right now, right? And when we release the statement telling the truth, you'll lose even more." He tells him. "Your fans will be angry that you fooled them like that. Zhang Hao and Matthew's fans will also be angry at you for putting them in that position... And lastly, you'll get hated on for trying to act like an angel and paying for Zhang Hao's meal even though you knew him already."

"I'm aware, sir." Hanbin nods. "I'll take any punishment. I know what I did was wrong."

"I'll leave it as a warning and not punish you too badly since you had never done anything problematic for the past five years." The CEO tells him and Hanbin tries to hide his disappointed reaction. Does this mean all his work was for nothing? "But I think it's best if we postpone the tour for now. It was starting soon, but a lot of fans are trying to resell their tickets or get a refund, and they wouldn't have enough time to do that, which means there would be a lot of empty seats on tour. We can't have that happening so the tour will have to get postponed for now."

"Is that really the only way? Is there nothing else I can do for my tour to still go on?"

"I think this is the best way. Just wait for all of this drama to die down and then you can go on tour."

"Okay... I understand." Hanbin nods.

"Now before posting anything on social media, you have to let me or Jiwoong know about what you'll be posting. It'll only be posted if we approve. You also have to let us know if you want to collaborate with other idols or YouTubers and we'll also have to approve of that. I gave you too much freedom and look what you did."

"Okay, sir. I'll make sure to ask you or Jiwoong about it." Hanbin tells him. "What happened will never happen again."

"Good. You can now leave, I have a meeting to go to. Meet up with Jiwoong to know what your schedule for this week looks like."

"Okay, thank you." Hanbin bows before walking out of the room.

He sighs in relief once he's out. Thankfully, his punishment wasn't too bad... Just the tour getting postponed like he wanted.

_____________

Finally the problem is solved <3 haobin moments are starting next chapter!

And yes, some of you guessed it, there will be Mattwoong in this fanfic