Four

'ZHANG HAO END THE LIVE'

'END THE LIVE NOW!!!'

'READ THE COMMENTS!!!'

"You guys are really enjoying this since I'll be completely broke after this, right?" Zhang Hao whispers to the camera. "If I end up not having enough money to pay for this, one of you can just bail me out though."

'Being poor won't be the only reason you go to jail I fear'

'He's so clueless as to what's happening'

'JUST END THE LIVE'

Zhang Hao can't see his phone screen so he doesn't realize what he has just done. He soon asks for his check and he can't believe his eyes when he sees how much he has to pay.

"I'm in trouble." He mumbles and calls the waiter over. "I don't know if this is too much to ask, but could I maybe pay in installments?" He asks the waiter.

This is so embarrassing for him, especially since he's live-streaming this, but maybe that might give him more views anyway.

"No, sorry, we don't offer that here. You'd have to pay everything right now."

"Oh... alright." Zhang Hao tells him, not wanting to embarrass himself any further.

The waiter walks away and Zhang Hao panics, not knowing what to do.

"I'm in trouble." He mumbles.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to, but I overheard your conversation with the waiter." The guy in the table behind him, tells him, making Zhang Hao turn around. "How much money do you need? I can pay for your meal."

"Oh, that's not necessary." Zhang Hao shakes his head in embarrassment.

"I insist. I can pay."

"No, really. It's okay." He shakes his head. He knows this could solve the problem, but he's so embarrassed.

"Hanbin, he doesn't want you to pay. Just leave him." The other boy tells him.

"Just pass me the bill." Hanbin tells Zhang Hao. "If you feel so bad, just pay me back later or something."

"Well, okay... thank you." Zhang Hao gives him the check, a little confused as to why he'd want to pay his bill. Maybe some rich people aren't so bad after all.

"Why are you even paying for him?" He hears the other boy ask him. "If he couldn't afford this place, why'd he even come here?"

"Matthew, be nice. He probably just forgot his wallet."

"Judging by his clothes... I don't think so."

Zhang Hao just stays seated, more embarrassed than ever. This has to be the most embarrassing thing to happen to him. All his viewers probably heard all their conversation.

"Here." Hanbin smiles at Zhang Hao, handing him the check.

"Wow, thank you so much. I would've been in so much trouble." He bows, thanking him. "But I'll pay you back. If you just give me your number or something."

"No, that's okay. Just think of it as 'I felt nice today and did an act of kindness.'"

"Are you sure?" He knows this amount is probably nothing for a rich person like him, but still... he doesn't even know him and he did this for him.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry about it."

"Well, thank you so much." Zhang Hao reaches into his pocket. "This may not be much, but my parents own a chicken restaurant. Here's a coupon. It's a really good deal." He hands it to him. "Well, thanks again! Bye." He grabs his phone and runs out of the restaurant.

______________

A/N: I hope you're liking this story so far <3

Who are your faves from boys planet?