Five

"Well, you guys. I'll get going now." Zhang Hao tells the viewers of his livestream. "I might do another live tomorrow. Bye!" He quickly ends the live and rushes home.

"Hao, where were you?" His mother asks him as soon as he gets to the chicken restaurant.

"Oh... I was just out with friends." He lies. His mother doesn't really like this whole social media thing.

"Oh, you should've invited them over. Go wash your hands and come eat."

"It's okay, mom. I already ate. I'll go to my room." He walks away from her and goes upstairs to his room. "I'm never leaving my room every again." He mumbles and lays on his bed, sighing in frustration. "So embarrassing." He reaches for his phone to call Ricky and notices he has at least ten missed calls from him. "What the..." He immediately calls him back and sits up on his bed.

"Zhang Hao! Where are you?!"

"What? Why? I'm in my house." He tells him.

"So like... don't panic or anything, but... you're in trouble."

"What are you talking about?"

"Because of what happened at the restaurant."

"What happened? I paid- well, I didn't, but someone paid for me... so why would I be in trouble?" Zhang Hao asks, confused. He doesn't understand what Ricky's trying to say.

"Well, first of all, you broke the rules by filming inside the restaurant! And the worst part is that you exposed a celebrity couple, Hao!!"

"I- what?"

"The guys that were behind you are kpop idols and it turns out they're dating, but it was a secret! In your livestream it shows them being really close to each other, so now there's rumors they're dating."

Zhang Hao gasps, not believing what Ricky just told him.

"Well, I guess #ZhangHaoIsGoingToJailParty is coming true after all."

"Hao, this is kind of serious. Plus, they're both really famous idols. Their fans are not a joke."

"I understand I was wrong for breaking the rules and filming, but then again, if they didn't want to be seen together, why did they go out together? They could've easily been spotted by a fan in there."

"Yeah, I guess..." Ricky tells him. "Well, keep me updated on what happens. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, I will. Bye." Zhang Hao hangs up and scrolls through his social media, noticing he's gained so many new followers.