Seventeen

"Are you asking me if I like Zhang Hao?" Hanbin asks him, confused.

"I had just never met someone nicer than Hao, and even he wouldn't take the blame for something he didn't do. So this make me think that you're either too nice, which people can take advantage of, by the way... or you like Zhang Hao."

"No, I don't like him. I've only known him for a few days. I did it for my sake as well."

"Well, okay. If you say so." Ricky shrugs and Zhang Hao comes back with some food, then puts it on the table.

"Here's the food... If you want anything else, just let me know. I'll quickly go get it." Zhang Hao tells Hanbin.

"Oh no no, that's okay. This is more than enough. Thank you."

"Wow, the favoritism is real." Ricky frowns.

"You already ate." Zhang Hao tells him, but Ricky keeps frowning. "Okay, I'm sorry." Zhang Hao grabs a piece of chicken. Ricky takes a bite as Zhang Hao holds it.

"I see you two are really close." Hanbin tells them.

"Oh yeah, we've been friends since we were in diapers." Zhang Hao tells him. "Ours moms are really close, so we grew up together."

"Oh no! I completely forgot I have to be at work in twenty minutes! I have to go or I'll be late." Ricky stands up. "It was nice meeting you, Zhang Hao's boyfriend!"

"Ricky!" Zhang Hao glares at him.

"I'm sorry. I meant... it was nice meeting you, Zhang Hao's friend who's a boy." He corrects himself and smirks. "If you come back, you'll see me around a lot. I'm usually here almost everyday. Well, see you!" He walks out of the restaurant after saying goodbye to Zhang Hao's mom as well.

"So... what brings you around here?" Zhang Hao asks him, awkwardly.

"You invited me earlier. Did you forget?"

"Oh, no... I just didn't think you'd stop by so soon."

They stay quiet for a little while until Zhang Hao speaks up.

"By the way... after the meeting, I didn't get the chance to thank you enough for taking the blame. Honestly, I would've felt better if we could've taken the blame equally... I know you said you did this as a win-win, but still... thank you. You didn't have to help me out. If it would've been someone else, they would've let me get in trouble and I would've deserved it... but you took the blame, so I really appreciate it. If you ever need anything, just let me know."

"Actually... I did want to ask you for a favor." Hanbin starts.

"Sure... what is it?"

"You play the violin, right?"

"What? How did you know?" Zhang Hao asks, surprised.

"Oh... You told me earlier when I asked you to tell me facts about yourself."

"What? Really? I don't remember telling you that."

"You did, but you were probably so nervous because of the meeting, so you forgot." Hanbin tells him. "But anyway... could you maybe teach me how to play the violin? I've always wanted to learn, but haven't really had the time. My schedule is pretty empty right now, so it'd be the perfect time."

"Yeah, of course." Zhang Hao smiles at him, but still doesn't remember when he told him about it.

__________________

I hope you liked this chapter!!

Also!!!! We got our first ot9 photo omg!!!!

Who's your zerobaseone bias? Mine is Hanbin 💙

Mine is Hanbin 💙

Also, which was your fave song from the boys planet finale? Jelly Pop or Hot Summer?

My personal fave is Jelly Pop! I loved it so so much! It's on repeat 🎶