Two

"What do people even wear to those type of restaurants?" Zhang Hao mumbles to himself as he looks through his closet. "Ehh, whatever." He grabs the first thing he finds, then walks out of his house, making his way to the restaurant.

"Hello, everyone." He waves at his phone camera as he has just started his livestream. "Instead of going to a one star restaurant today, I'll be going to a five star restaurant!" He tells them and his livestream gets filled with comments.

'How can he even afford that?'

'Your outfit today is worse than when you went to the one star restaurant.'

'Ooo, what if there's celebrities or something?'

'#zhanghaogoingtojailparty'

"You guys, what do you think I am? I have some money." He tells them. "I just got to the restaurant so I have to hide my phone now. For some reason, filming isn't allowed."

'He's going to leave without paying and get caught filming. He's for sure going to jail.'

"Someone will bail me out though. I'll be fine." Zhang Hao says before putting his phone in his pocket for now.

"Hello, welcome." A waiter tells him. "How many will be in your table today?"

"Just me... and 5,000 others." He mumbles the last part.

"Sorry?" The waiter asks him.

"Just me." Zhang Hao repeats.

"Alright, please follow me to a table. We don't have any tables for one person, but we have a table for two you can sit in. We usually have our customers make reservations, but today we're doing a first come, first served."

"Oh, I see." Zhang Hao nods.

"Here's the menu. Please take your time and let me know when you're ready to order."

"Alright, thank you." He looks down at the menu and the waiter walks away.

Zhang Hao quickly takes his phone out of his pocket and puts it on the table, making sure to hide it with other things that are on the table. Only the camera is visible, which means, Zhang Hao won't be able to read the comments.

"You guys, I hid my phone. Only the camera is visible so you guys can see me. I won't be able to read your comments, so make sure to gift me gifts please. My wallet will be empty after this so please be generous."

He opens the menu and his smile drops. What are these prices? There's no way...

He had checked the prices online, but guessing by how much more it is than he thought, the website is clearly outdated.

"Well... since I'm already here, mind as well go all out."