Twenty-Three

"We're here!" Zhang Hao smiles as he and Hanbin arrive at the amusement park.

"Wow." Hanbin looks around, looking amazed.

"What? Don't tell me you had never come to an amusement park. I know you're an idol, but do they not let you have fun?"

"It's not that." He shakes his head. "Of course I've been to amusement parks before, but it's been a long time since I had been to one. Plus, my company makes me film vlogs for everywhere I go so I wasn't really able to only focus on having fun."

"That's sad." Zhang Hao frowns. "But today you're not famous Sung Hanbin. Today you're just Sung Hanbin, so don't think about anything idol related."

"You're right. I'll focus on having fun." He nods. "Not to sound like I've really never been to an amusement park before, but what should we do first?"

"You probably haven't eaten yet, right? Let's go to a food stand! I've been here so many times so I know which stands have the best food!"

"You've been here before?" Hanbin asks him.

"Yeah, I've been here a lot with Ricky." Hao nods. "He's quite a busy guy since he works and studies, but he loves to have fun. We used to come here every weekend."

"Okay, so what are the best food stands?" Hanbin changes the subject. "I'm hungry."

"It depends. Are you super hungry and want a full meal or are you okay with something that's just like a snack?"

"Well, I'm not that hungry. I think a snack would be fine for now and we could eat a full meal later. What do you think?"

"I'm not that hungry either, so follow me." Zhang Hao starts walking towards a food stand and Hanbin quickly follows him. "They sell amazing corn dogs here! You'll love them."

"They do look delicious." Hanbin nods.

"Two corn dogs please." Zhang Hao orders and the lady gives them to him. "Thank you. Here." He's about to give the corn dog to Hanbin so he can take his wallet out to pay for it, but sees Hanbin's already handing the money to the lady.

"Thanks." Hanbin takes the corn dog from Zhang Hao and starts walking.

Zhang Hao looks at him in disbelief before catching up to him. "Hey! I was going to pay for mine. You really do like paying for other people's food, don't you?"

"It's fine. You can just pay for something else later."

-

Since Jiwoong's apartment is finally finished getting renovated, he's finally back home. He hasn't heard from Matthew since that day, so he's really worried about him. Hanbin had gone to his apartment a few times, but Matthew had told him to go away.

Jiwoong knows he's not really friends with Matthew and he might find it weird if he goes out looking for him, but he can't help it. He grabs his phone before walking out of his apartment to look for him.

Since it's not that far of a walk, he decides to walk there instead of taking his car. He might end up bumping into him and wouldn't be able to leave his car in the traffic. Since Matthew's almost always at his company, Jiwoong goes there first.

"I found you." Jiwoong smiles as he looks at him from afar.

But his smile soon fades when he sees the look on Matthew's face. He's crying. He sees him wipe his tears and start crossing the street, not noticing a car's coming.

Jiwoong quickly rushes over him, taking his arm and pulling him the other way.

"Matthew! How could you be so careless?! You could've gotten hurt!" Jiwoong yells at him, soon regretting it, but that really scared him.

Matthew looks up at him with tears in his eyes. "Jiwoong... what do I do?"