Nine

"Hao, I didn't know you had a new friend. You hadn't told me about him." His mother tells him.

"Oh..." Zhang Hao looks at Hanbin and he gives him a look to just go along with it. "Yeah. We haven't been friends for too long."

"Well, sit down and I'll go get you some food."

"Oh, I'll help." Zhang Hao tells his mom, not wanting to stay alone with Hanbin.

"No, Hao. Just stay with your friend. I'll go get the food." She tells him, walking over to the kitchen, leaving them alone.

"Well... you heard your mom. Sit down, friend." Hanbin tells him. There's no way Zhang Hao can get out of this one. 

He hesitantly sits down, not making eye contact with Hanbin.

"Do you remember me?" Hanbin asks him. "But judging by the comments on your social media, you clearly know who I am by now, right?"

"I really didn't know who you were when I was filming. I know it was wrong to film when it was clearly prohibited. I'm so sorry." Zhang Hao apologizes.

He knows an apology won't really fix anything, but he still thinks he should apologize.

"Thank you." Hanbin tells him, which makes Zhang Hao look up at him with a confused expression.

"Huh?"

"The truth is... I love what I do. I really do." Hanbin starts. "But honestly, my company has been overworking me for years now. The biggest tour of my career is coming up, so I was pretty excited at first... but I was thinking about it last night and I don't think I'll be able to go on with it. I'm really tired these days, not just physically, but also mentally. My company is always putting out schedules for me at the last minute. I'm always having to get on a plane and fly from one place to another and then come back that same day."

"That sounds... tiring." Zhang Hao is not sure what else to say. He can't tell if Hanbin's being sarcastic or serious.

"My CEO is thinking about postponing my tour since a lot of people are asking for refunds on their tickets. He said it could be better to postpone it and just reschedule it for later this year or earlier next year, but nothings confirmed yet."

"So why exactly are you thanking me? By the looks of it, you think it's better to get your tour postponed, but the CEO hasn't decided on that yet."

"That's because... you're going to help me." Hanbin tells him.

"Huh?" Zhang Hao's eyes widen. "How?!"

"You're going to help me get my tour cancelled."