Thirty-Five

Liked by seokmatthew, zhanghao and 198,923 others

kimjiwoong 🍂
view all 320 comments
seokmatthew wow the view 😍
kimjiwoong @seokmatthew yeah I know I'm handsome ☺️
seokmatthew I was talking about the tree behind you 😔

kimjiwoong 🍂view all 320 comments seokmatthew wow the view 😍kimjiwoong @seokmatthew yeah I know I'm handsome ☺️seokmatthew I was talking about the tree behind you 😔

Liked by kimjiwoong, sunghanbin and 2,472,613 others

seokmatthew IM FREEEEEEE
view all 113,098 comments
binni2001 I didn't know Matthew and Hanbin's manager were close
zhanghao 👀
ricky hurry you're late for the video

-

Once Matthew gets to Zhang Hao's house, the three of them make their way to the hotel.

"Are you guys sure about this? One star hotels are so unhygienic." Matthew tells them. "What if we get sick or something?"

"Oh, don't worry, Matthew. Do you think I'd come unprepared?" Zhang Hao asks him. "This bag I'm carrying has a lot of cleaning products so I can clean the room."

"Why are we doing this again?"

"It gets views." Ricky shrugs. "Plus, it could be fun. What's the worst that could happen? Seeing a rat?" He laughs.

"Please tell me you're joking. I'm super scared of them."

"I'm just kidding." Ricky tells him. "I think."

"I was checking the reviews and the only bad thing I've seen is that people say it's too dirty and it has bad customer service." Zhang Hao tells them. "But I haven't seen any other bad things, so don't worry. I also brought blankets so we don't have to sleep on the ones over there."

"Are you sure? Isn't it possible to delete reviews? Do you really think the only reason it's rated one star is because of that?"

"I mean... yeah. If people would've had worse experiences, I'm sure they would've written it under the reviews by now."

They finally get to the hotel and their jaws drop at the sight. It looks so old, the sign is falling, and some parts of the place don't even have paint on it anymore.

"It's okay, you guys." Zhang Hao tells them. "I'm sure it'll look better on the inside. Let's not judge."

They walk into the hotel, the door squeaking as they open it. Since Zhang Hao opened it, as soon as he lets go of the door knob, it falls to the floor.

He quickly picks it up and an old lady rushes over to them. "Look what you've done! You're destroying my hotel!"

"I'm so sorry." Zhang Hao immediately apologizes. He didn't even use that much force to open the door.

"This is why I don't like accepting kids into my hotel! They destroy everything!"

"Kids?" Matthew asks, confused.

"Look, ma'am... we just want a room please. If you want, you can charge me for the door. It was my mistake." Zhang Hao tells her.

"We only have one room available." She looks at her notebook. Matthew glances at her notebook and sees there's nothing written on it.

"I say we make a run for it." Matthew whispers.

"Oh, come on. We came to make a video." Ricky whispers back. "We had already told everyone. They'd think were scaredy cats if we don't go along with it."

"Can you give us a moment please?" Matthew kindly asks the old lady and pulls Zhang Hao and Ricky to the side. "There's nothing even written on her notebook! I don't think anyone is even staying here. This place seems really sketchy. I kind of rather get called a scaredy cat. I'm too young to die!"

"Okay, okay... how about this?" Zhang Hao asks him. "I'll text the address to Hanbin before we start the live in case something does happen. He'll come help us if anything's wrong."

"This hotel does seem a little sketchy, but don't all one star hotels look that way?" Ricky asks them. "They're not going to be pretty."

"It's okay, Matthew. If we see anything's wrong, we'll immediately leave."

"Okay." Matthew ends up agreeing.

"Could you give us the last available room please?" Zhang Hao asks the old lady.

"You're lucky you came now. If you would've come even a minute later, there would be no more rooms! And my door would still be brand new with a door knob!"

"Ma'am, with all respect, that doorknob was going to break even if an ant walked on it." Ricky tells her. "Your hotel isn't really in the best condition."

"Ricky!" Zhang Hao scolds him. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Like I said, just charge me for it."

"Whatever." The old lady rolls her eyes and the three boys make their way to their hotel room.

"They weren't lying about bad customer service." Ricky mumbles.

"It's okay. I'm sure the room won't be worse than her personality." Zhang Hao tells them and unlocks the door to their room.

Matthew feels lightheaded as he sees the room. "Wow, Zhang Hao. You really did find the worst one star hotel there could be."

Zhang Hao looks around the room and takes out his cleaning products to spray them over the room. "Well, at least the smell is gone now. Let's start the live now." He reaches for his phone and as soon as they're about to start, the lights turn off, making Matthew scream.

____________________

Okay so I asked you to pick either Haobin
or Mattwoong in my last chapter!
Since most of the comments said Haobin,
my next story will be a Haobin story 💙

I hope you liked this chapter! The next
one will be even more chaotic lol