Fifty

Once they're almost finished with the decorations, it's already 4am. Hanbin can barely keep his eyes opened as he blows balloons, but it's all for his Hao.

As they're blowing balloons, they hear a door open. The only door that could've been opened was Zhang Hao's since everyone else is here.

Their eyes widen and Hanbin quickly rushes towards the room before Zhang Hao can walk towards them. He sees Zhang Hao rub his eyes as he walks towards him with his cute messy hair.

"You're up?" He asks, confused.

"Oh, yeah. I woke up for a glass of water." Hanbin nods. "But why are you up? You usually don't wake up during the night."

"I just somehow woke up and saw you weren't next to me. I was going to get a glass of water now."

"Oh, it's okay. Go back to the room and I'll get it for you."

"Huh? Are you sure? I can get it myself." Hao rubs his eyes.

"No, it's okay. I have no problem getting it for you." Hanbin kisses his cheek. "Go back to the room and I'll be right there.

"Well, okay." Hao nods and walks back into the room.

Hanbin sighs in relief as he makes his way towards the other guys again. "He woke up, so I'm going to have to go."

"It's okay, we're almost done anyway. Just a few more balloons." Jiwoong tells him.

"Yeah, we can handle it. Just go with him and make sure he doesn't come here." Gyuvin tells him.

"Okay, thanks, guys." Hanbin whispers. "By the way, please try to keep your voice down for now. He'll get suspicious if he hears you guys are still up."

"Yeah, don't worry." They nod and Hanbin gets a glass of water before making his way back to Zhang Hao.

"Here." Hanbin hands the glass of water to Zhang Hao.

"Are the guys still up?" Hao asks him and takes a sip.

"Oh, some of them just woke up for a glass of water as well." Hanbin tells him, trying not to seem suspicious.

"Oh." Zhang Hao just nods, not thinking much of it. He leaves the glass on the nightstand before laying down on the bed again. "Come on... lay next to me. I immediately woke up since you weren't next to me."

'It took you four hours to notice.' Hanbin thinks to himself but stays quiet since Hao shouldn't know he was gone for that long. Hanbin lays down next to him and wraps his arms around him. "Come on, let's go to sleep." Hanbin tells him and closes his eyes. He's going to have to wake up in around two hours since everything has to be ready before Zhang Hao decides to get out of the room. Hanbin has to go pick up the birthday cake and also go to his house to pick up the birthday present.

Once Zhang Hao falls asleep, Hanbin slowly opens his eyes and can't help but smile. Today, Zhang Hao's birthday, was when he was planning to ask him to be his boyfriend. He's so glad he asked him earlier since they've been able to make so many memories together already.

He closes his eyes again, trying his best to fall asleep since he knows he has to wake up in just two hours.

-

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear, Zhang Hao. Happy birthday to you!" The boys sing to him as Hanbin holds a cake with a candle in front of him.

Zhang Hao rubs his eyes and slowly sits up on the bed. Slowly realizing what's going on, he can't help but smile when he sees his boyfriend and his friends right in front of him.