Forty-Seven

"I said I like you so much that whenever I'm with you, my heart beats like crazy and I can't even make eye contact with you! I like you!"

Ricky smiles since Matthew did such a good job. He decides to play along to help Matthew practice with how he'd react if Jiwoong confessed back.

"I like you a lot, too, Matthew." Ricky tells him and Matthew just gives him a confused look. Ricky smiles at him, but his smile immediately fades when he sees Jiwoong and Gyuvin walking over to them.

Since Matthew notices Ricky staring at something, he turns around and sees Jiwoong stop walking. Matthew's eyes widen when he sees the saddest look on Jiwoong's face. He had never seen him like this.

Gyuvin walks out of the cafe, hoping they didn't see him, but Jiwoong slowly starts walking towards them.

-

"I didn't realize it was so late. Why don't we leave the amusement park date for tomorrow?" Hanbin asks Zhang Hao. "Would you be able to or will you be busy?"

"No, I have nothing to do tomorrow." Hao shakes his head. "My mom is actually going to hire someone soon. Someone's coming over for a job interview today, so I won't have to help her anymore."

"Really? That means you'll have more free time then." Hanbin's about to take his hand but his phone starts ringing. "Sorry, I have to take this. It's from my CEO."

Zhang Hao just nods and Hanbin moves to the side to take the call. As Zhang Hao's standing outside of the restaurant, he looks around, trying to see if the person who's coming for the job interview is here anywhere.

"Huh?" A confused look forms on Zhang Hao's face when he sees a familiar face. "Gyuvin? Are you here for the job interview?"

"Yeah, I am... wait, are you the owner?"

"Yeah... well, my mom." Zhang Hao tells him and notices it looks like he's been crying. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, what do you mean?" Gyuvin wipes a tear that had just fallen. "Probably just allergies."

"Are you sure?" Zhang Hao asks him, not fully believing him. "I know we don't know each other that much, but you're my best friends friend... and he has a good eye for picking good friends. I mean... I'm his best friend after all." Zhang Hao jokes. "So I'm sure you're a good person and that we might end up being friends as well. You don't have to tell me what's bothering you, but I just want you to know you can trust me."

"That's really nice of you, Zhang Hao... But it's kind of about Ricky and since you're really close to him, I wouldn't want you to tell him."

"About Ricky? What is it? If it doesn't affect him in a bad way, of course I won't tell him. You can trust me."

"Well, okay." Gyuvin sighs. "I don't know you that well, but you also seem like a good person and it makes me feel like I can trust you... So I'm not sure if it's noticeable or not... my friends at college tell me it is, but... I like Ricky."

"Yeah, I figured. I have only seen you with him once, but just that one time made me think you two had something going on."

"Really? Well, I just came back from the cafe he works at. I ended up seeing the other guy that was at the sleepover... Jiwoong is his name, I think. And we said hi and had a small talk before walking into the cafe. We walked in to hear Ricky and Matthew confessing their feelings for each other."

"What?" Zhang Hao can't help but start laughing. "There's no way." When he sees the serious look on Gyuvin's face, he clears his throat and realizes he's not joking. "You're being serious?"

"Yeah... Ricky's your best friend so I'm not sure if he had told you this already, but... last night at the sleepover, we kissed. I thought it had meant something to him, but then today I found out he likes someone else. I'm just really confused."

"What?!" Zhang Hao can't believe Ricky didn't say anything. "There must be a reasonable explanation for this."

"Oh hey, you're from the sleepover, right?" Hanbin comes back and greets Gyuvin.

"Yeah, I came for the job interview." Gyuvin nods. "I should get going."

"Wait, Gyuvin! You can trust Hanbin. It's okay, he wouldn't say anything." Zhang Hao tells him.

"Oh it's not that. You can tell him if you want. It's just that I don't want to be late for my job interview." Gyuvin tells him. "It was nice seeing you guys. See you later." He waves before walking into the restaurant.

"What just happened?" Hanbin asks. "Were you having an important conversation? I'm sorry, but I was really happy about the news I received."

"What is it?"

"My CEO told me Matthew's signing to my company." Hanbin tells him. "He was so sad when he was dropped by his other company. I'm glad it's not going to take long for him to get signed to another one."

"That's great news." Zhang Hao smiles, but then a confused look forms on his face. "But I'm so confused about what Gyuvin just told me."

"What?"

"He was just telling me that he and Jiwoong heard Ricky and Matthew confessing to each other."

"What?!" Hanbin's eyes widen. "There's no way. They like each other?"

"There's no way." Zhang Hao shakes his head. "There must be a reasonable explanation for this. Matthew likes someone, but it's not Ricky."

"Does it happen to be Jiwoong?" Hanbin smirks.

"You knew already?"

"Yeah, they make it kind of obvious. They're almost as obvious as us." Hanbin wraps his arms around Zhang Hao from behind and rests his chin on his shoulder. "Should we go to the cafe to see what's going on?"

"Yeah, probably. I'm so confused."

"Come on, I brought my car today." Hanbin takes Zhang Hao's hand and leads him to his car.

"You can drive?"

"Yeah, it's just that my car was getting repaired so Jiwoong would drive me everywhere."

"It's really cool." Zhang Hao looks around once he's in the passengers seat. Hanbin gets in the drivers seat and starts the car before driving to the cafe. Zhang Hao can't help but stare at his boyfriend as he drives. He has one hand on the steering wheel as he takes Zhang Hao's hand with the other.

Hanbin glances at him and can't help but smile when he sees Hao staring at him with heart eyes. "You'll be able to stare at me all you want. I'm not going anywhere."

Zhang Hao blushes when he realizes he's been caught. Once Hanbin stops at a red light, he turns to him, making him blush even more.

"I can't believe we're really together now. I was so scared you didn't feel the same way." Hanbin tells him. "I never thought someone saying yes to me would make so happy."

Zhang Hao's about to say something, but notices the light is green again. "The light turned green." He points.

Hanbin glances at the light and sees it's green, but instead of starting to drive again, he quickly leans in to peck Zhang Hao's lips, then continues driving. Zhang Hao feels his heart beating faster than ever. How will he survive Hanbin doing these kind of things? He feels like his heart is about to come out of his chest.