Thirty

"You've been playing the violin since you were in middle school! I had to pay for your violin lessons... what's going on, Sung Hanbin?" His mom raises an eyebrow.

"You heard wrong, mom. Violin lessons? Pfft... Why would I need those when I already know how to play the violin?"

"You like him!"

"What? No I don't." Hanbin scoffs.

"Sweetie... you just broke up with Matthew. Don't go around breaking hearts." His mom tells him. "But other than that, I approve! He seems so kind and well mannered."

"Mom..." Hanbin frowns.

"Now go walk him home!" His mom starts pushing him out of the cafe.

"What? I-"

"Come on, Sung Hanbin! You were never this shy. It's getting late, so walk him home!" His mom pushes him out of the cafe.

"Okay okay, let me just get my phone." He quickly rushes into the cafe to get his phone. "See you later, mom!" He walks out before catching up to Zhang Hao.

"Hanbin? Did I forget something?" Zhang Hao asks, confused, reaching into his pockets but seeing he already has his phone. 

"Oh, no. I just wanted to stop by your moms restaurant. Plus, didn't Ricky say he's almost always there? Since he wants the job at my moms cafe, it'd be the perfect time to talk to him about it."

"Oh... right." Zhang Hao nods. "I'm not sure if he'll come over today though. It's already pretty late. Plus, like I told you, he's in college, so he's pretty busy."

"Oh... then I'll just walk you home and say hello to your mom."

"Okay." Zhang Hao nods, still a little confused, but decides not to question it. "I'll definitely be going over to your moms cafe more often. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee, but that one was really good."

"Yeah, definitely." Hanbin nods. "And I'm not just saying that because it's my moms cafe."

Once they get to Zhang Hao's house, the restaurant lights are turned off and it seems like the ones in the house are already turned off too. "My mom sleeps kind of early, so I think she's already asleep."

"Oh, that's fine. I guess I'll just stop by another day."

"Yeah, don't forget your violin lessons tomorrow." Zhang Hao reminds him.

"Don't worry, I won't. I'll call you tomorrow so we can set up a time. I'm probably going to help my mom out at the cafe earlier, but we can start the lessons after."

"Sounds good." Zhang Hao nods. "I'm looking forward to seeing how you already play it." He unlocks the restaurant door and Hanbin doesn't realize what Hao just said until he's already inside.

"What?! Wait! Zhang Hao!"

Zhang Hao just laughs and starts going upstairs to his house. "See you tomorrow!"

__________

It seems like I'll be updating a lot today
as well <3 I already have a lot of chapters written and I get impatient lol