.31.

Shasta's POV

Sitting here it's already 9 at night. I been watching 'Frozen' with her. She's asleep finally and my arms dead, is this how Atlas feels? Atlas walks in the loving room and I hush him because he's making loud noises. I motion for him to pick her up and bring her to her room we set up. I wanted to surprise her, that's what the men have been doing for the few hours. I can't wait to go to bed, I just want my pajamas on.

"I hope she likes it." Atlas says as we make our way up the stairs. Trying to step slowly so the boards don't creek to loud, Togo is in his room sleeping. Yes, so what he's got his own room he's my baby, we have 15 rooms here only using 5. We make it into her room and set her down softly in her bed. I pull the blankets over her little body, she reminds me of me at that age. Atlas and I stand back and watch her for a few minutes in silence. "I know someday we'll be good parents." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I lean into his chest taking a deep breath kids, he says we're gonna have kids. I hope some day to, I want him to want a kid with me, maybe more than one. "You ready love?" He says as he takes my hand leading me into the hallway. Slowly closing the door letting go of the handle we make our way to the other rooms.

"So, kids?" I say leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. "Yes, kids." He says putting a hand against the wall next to my head leaning. "I like that idea mister Black." I say smiling at him, I feel my face getting red. "Well future miss Black, I can't wait to build our football team." He says kissing my cheek. He uses his free hand to take and run his finger across my cheek. "So soft and so beautiful." He says starring at my lips and eyes. "Fuck it!" I say grabbing his shirt and pulling him into me. I start to kiss him standing on my tippy toes, why is he so sexy and so damn tall. "I like this." He says between kisses. Our lips are in sync finally and he then kisses my cheek moving down my neck. I can't help but let out a moan as he nips at my neck. My hands are feeling him up. I feel his erection through his pants hitting my stomach. Like I said tall, it's unfair.

He then stops and kisses my lips wildly again, I bite his bottom lip and he gasps. Running my fingers through his hair, I'm on fire. "I remember." Is all he says then he picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. Carrying me into his room without breaking our kiss. "Fuck." I breath out softly. He sets me down and he rips my shirt off, and I take his off him. We throw them aside, he unclips my bra with one hand. "Damn it Shas, you're so fucking hot!" He cups my face with his hands. We take our pants off fast and finally we hold each other so close, we don't want any space left. "Please take me! I need you!" I say between our heated kissing. "Anytime." He picks up my naked body and lays me on the bed roughly. Not breaking our kissing he gets on top then lays between my legs. My core is on fire and is itching for him. I wrap my legs around his core nipping at his neck. I'm feeling his body, his muscles bulging. Six pack and tanned, covered in tattoos, jet black hair that's silky. His veins are popping out of his arms, such a turn on.

He fixes himself between me and starts to rub his fingers on my clit. "Fuck!" I say throwing my head back as he violently rubbing as amazing speed, I can't help but lift my hips and moan. I'm already out of breath and we haven't even started. "How bad do you want it?" He says toying with me. "So much." I say and he keeps going. "How much?" He says again more of a deep voice. "I want it bad!" I say and he kisses my lips then slowly inserts himself into me. "Oh yeah!" I say as he starts to grind into me, he's so big how is it possible I can take it? Is this normal? "So warm." He says going even faster and deeper into me. I lift my hips to meet his thrusts, I want him so deep in me. He starts to bite my nipple and flicks it around with his tongue. He's going so fast now he's breathing heavy same as me. We're both sweating so bad. He holds my hands above my head with his.

"My turn." I say slyly flipping us so I'm on top. He grabs both of my breasts in each hand. I grind on him making sure to hit every spot possible. "God damn!" He says moaning as I go deep. We're both in heaven right now. "Fuck!" I say as I came. He finishes as I do. We're both out of breath, I sit on top still, we try to catch our breath. "Shit, we didn't put on a condom." I say covering my mouth. "Hey." He says grabbing my hands. "It's okay, baby if we have a family right now I'd be in heaven." He says kissing my hands. "Are you sure?" I ask him with my heart pounding. "Yes." So come here and cuddle with me. "I may be everyones boss but you are mine." He says pulling me down to his chest. I lay facing him, we just stare are each other. We both start laughing and he runs his finger across my cheek again putting some of my hair behind my ear. "I love you." He says kissing my forehead.

———-
There you have it!!! Admit it we all have been waiting!!! Next chapter is going to be longer.