.32.

Shasta's POV

"Good morning beautiful." Atlas says as I start to wake up. I open my eyes and see him looking at me. He's got the biggest smile, his perfect dimples showing and nice cold eyes that are only warm for me. His hair is a mess, and his morning voice is out of this world. "Well good morning sexy." I say leaning up against him with my hands on his chest. I trace his tattoos with my finger giving him chills as I stare eye to eye with him.

"Last night was amazing." He says as he cups my face with his hand softly, he rubs his thumb on my cheek in circles. I lean into his touch he's so warm. "What are you doing?" He says as I get up and straddle him. I relax on top of him laying down and putting my head on his chest. He lasts back rubbing my back now and it's bliss. "I could do this forever." I say.

"Well, we fucked 4 times last night. I can say the same thing." He says. I raise my head up and kiss his pink lips. "Well we don't run out of stamina what can I say." I laugh slightly as he smiles. "Just wait until tonight." He says rubbing the tips of our noses together then he kisses my lips again.

He's sitting up now so our stomachs are touching. "How about round I lost count?" I say wiggling my brows. "Ahh, your wish is my command." He says now picking up the pace of our kisses again. I can feel him already hard. "Bet." I say and he flips so he's on top.

"Nay nay I say."

Bailey Syrian says as we're watching her videos on my phone. We haven't gotten out of bed yet and it's already 1 in the afternoon. "What are her videos even about?" Atlas says watching over my shoulder. "Well, let me tell you." I say as I get up cuddling on his chest as we watch. "She does these videos every Monday, she talks about murder mystery while she does her makeup. She's a fucking God if I'm being honest." I say chucking as he tickles my sides. "Ahh yes, but guess what? I Atlas Michel Black are the only God and he's all yours." He says flexing his arm smiling. "Mhmm what ever you say."

He gets up off the bed. Facing the windows his nice ass facing me. Man his leg muscles are nice as fuck. "I'm getting into the shower, are you going to join me?" He says ruffling yo his hair. "Yes! Is that even a question!" I say jumping on my feet. "I'll beat you though!" I say dodging his grip as he tries to get me. I run right into the bathroom and turn on the shower. "Yes." I say as I feel the water start to burn my skin, nice and hot. "Are you being serious?" He says leaning against the sink facing me with his arms crossed.

"Uh, yeah."

"I love hot showers, I mean after what we have done of course I want to bathe." I say smiling at him. "But it's like 1000 degrees in there, you can see the smoke already fogging up the mirror." He says going to touch the waters spouts. "Don't you dare!" I say grabbing his hand giving him a dagger like stare.

"Fine, fine you win." He says putting his hands up surrendering to me. "We'll burn but at least we're together." I elbow him in his side and he grunts. "Hmm." I say as he gives me a evil look. "Damn, fucking chill tiger." He says rubbing the now red spot that's formed.

"Don't ever touch a woman's shower temperature. Ever!" I say putting my finger in his face as I reach on my tippy toes to be eye level. "Alright." He says and I jump on in. Immediately he gets in behind me backing away against the cold wall. I stand right in the inferno soaking up all of the heat.

"Now this right here is heaven." I say rinsing water through my scalp.

"Yeah, if you say so the shit is to hot for me." He says annoyed. I open my eyes and narrow them towards him. Mhmm.

"Hand me that shampoo." I say holding out my hand for him to place the coconut scented wash. He grabs the bottle and goes to hand me it when suddenly I grab his arm and pull him under with me.

"Are you crazy!?" He hisses.

"Ha! You better get used to it mister." I say wrapping my hands around his wet body. I watch as the water drops off of his hair and runs down his godly sculptured face.

"I love you." I say with a sly smile.

"I love you too." He says looking into my eyes. I can see so many emotions running through them. He slowly leans in and we close our eyes.

We softly kiss as the water engulfs us together. If we could melt we'd be a perfect melted sculpture, we fit so well together.

Finally rinsing out the shampoo I grab some body wash. I start rubbing it on his chest and stomach, taking in the soft skin that's not touched by a mark or scrape, not even a freckle. So tan and wet, how is he mine? How is this even possible, what did I do so right?

"Ohh." He says putting some soap on his hands also and puts my back to his chest and starts to rub soap onto my naked front. I lean my head back into his chest and take in a deep breath. The hot water running over our bodies.

"So soft yet so mean." He says as he moves my hair from my neck and softly plants kisses.

"How about." I say as I face him now trailing my fingers once again up his tattoos, he shivers. I have him right where I want him. He takes in a deep breath and closes his eyes as he places his large hands on my sides. "We get food, I'm starving!" I say pushing him back with all I can. He doesn't budge, shit.

"You think you can push me away? Do you know who I am? I'm not the most feared asshole alive, not the most dangerous man around for nothing." He says in a whisper. "Always remember love, I let you push me around. What he says sends chills down my spine. He kisses my neck again then steps out grabbing a towel. "Prick." I say.

"What?" He says throwing up the shower door. I'm just stared at him like I just didn't say that. "Um." I say and he then grabs me fast not even getting me a towel and carries me to the bed. Water is everywhere, Jesus now that's gotta be cleaned up and now the bed also.

He walks into his walk-in closet. I sit there as he throws a towel me way and I start to dry off. About 15 minutes later he walks out wearing tight jeans, a white button up shirt that's buttoned up to his elbows. His hair is a mess all ruffled to one side still wet. He walks over to me rips the towel off bends me over the end of the bed and smacks my ass so hard I feel the blood running. It hurt so bad.

"Ouch!" I say as he lets me go. "Don't test me love." He says walking out is the room firmly closing the door behind him without speaking another word.
——
Kinky I'd say...😏