.23.

Sorry it took longer loves, my app was being a douche! 😂❤️

Atlas's POV:

It's been three months now since I've got my memory back. If it wasn't for my wife Elise I don't know where I'd be. My friends Theo, Axel, and Stephen all helped me remember who I was. If it wasn't for them I would of forgotten about my beautiful wife I married 2 years ago, also that we had a child on the way.

    I'm a professor at Woodland College, I help study in Biology. I've always wanted to since I was a kid. "Well hello handsome." Elise says putting her arms around my neck kissing my cheek. "Hello to you also beautiful." I say back pecking her on her soft lips. I get up as she sits at the kitchen table and hand her a hot coffee.

    "What time do you get home from work?" I ask her, she works in a doctors office. "I get done at 9." I look over to the clock on the wall and it's 9 am. She gets done at 9 pm, I can plan something for our 3 year anniversary, I'm going to have to run into town and pick her up some things when she leaves.

Shasta's POV:

    It's currently 9 am. Since we cannot find Atlas anywhere we're still looking. I've decided to take over his mafia for now in his absence, his men agreed to it because before they left that day they made a deal. If anything happen to him to put me in charge, I've done a great job so far I think. It's hard without him beside me, the men trust me just as I trust them.

    "Boss? You on there?" Jack says as he opens the office door. I look around and there's photos of me and Atlas everywhere, I miss him. My heart had turned cold with his absence. I'm always angry and everyone calls me 'Little дьявол' I'm always strong for my men and they know it. "Yes, I'm here." I say and he takes a seat in front of me taking a pen out of a pen holder. He starts clicking it making an annoying noise. "Today is marking the 4th month he's been gone." I say to him, he clears his throat. "I know you miss him Shas, we all miss him. He was our ride from hell and back. He was our brother and our leader and a fair one at that." He says sitting back into the seat more.

    "Anything yet?" I ask and he reply with a voiceless 'no' I want to cry. I feel my heart breaking I just want to shut the world out. "We will find him Shasta. We always have and always will." He says patting my shoulder then turns around and heads out the door. "Oh yeah Jack?" I ask him and he stops before heading out as he holds the door. "Yeah? What's up?" "I'm going to be heading into town and getting somethings I need for the guys. So you and Josh wanna go?" I said hoping they would say yes, I don't wanna be alone really. "Yeah well go, he's always up for going places." Then he takes his leave.

    I walk to the giant windows that make up the office. Looking out of them the world feels so big, yet I feel so small. I hate feeling like I'm drowning, my heart feels like a endless dark pit and I'm holding onto the edge for life. Hoping and praying it would be Atlas that grabs my hand as it's about to slip, he would pull me back out of the darkness and into his light.

    "Someday I'll feel alright again." I say walking to the office door. I grab my keys on the way and my sweater, this fall is crisp and chilly, just like my soul. I go to close the door as I do I take a last look into the office at the table. I make sure the door is secure and locked and put the keys into my purse. I head down stairs in time to see Jack holding Chad against a pool table by the head.

    "What is going on here?" I ask and they stop and stand up clearing their throats. "Umm, nothing just a little disagreement." They all nod looking at me with smiles and their hands behind their backs. "Okay then I guess. You guys ready?" I ask Jack and Josh. "Yes, we are ready" Jack says looking at Josh with a even bigger smile. "Ready as I'll ever be." Josh says and I wave them on and we get out to the car.

    "I wanna drive." Jack says grabbing the keys from me hand. I'm not gonna argue so I nod and Josh gets in the back and lays the long way. "So what are you even getting today?" They ask. "Just some things, I just have a feeling something is going to pop up though, so keep a look out and don't act like idiots." I say and they keep quiet.

    The ride was quiet and finally after 40 minutes we arrive where we had to go. "I need to go look at some flowers. I'm tired of everything being dark. I want roses." I say and they get out with me and start to walk. We get to the roses and there's so many types of flowers. I don't know what kinds I want and the guys are looking dumb founded. "What kind do you like princess." Josh asks Jack. Jack the. Smacks him in the back of the head. "Ouch, what the fuck was that for and I don't know asswipe." I look up and down the isles, just as I'm looking at the roses that are full and deep blood colored. I'm taking each and smelling them and feeling their peddles.

    Just when a guy comes up to me. "My wife likes those also, she does the same thing when I get her flowers." He says I'm to busy with my eyes closed. "Yeah roses are my favorite." I say and I look up and I'm about to black out. "Atlas!?" I say. "How do you know me?" He asks looking at me confused. "Hey Shas- Boss!?" Josh says walking up to him liking him in the eye. "Hey gu-." Jack stops mid sentence. His face drops and so does his mouth. "Uh, Boss where have you been man?! You had us all worried."