.8.

Shasta's POV:

It was already hitting 1am when we made it home. It's been a very long night. One full of heartache and headaches. As soon as Layla seen the freezer she did it.

"Bitch I'm grabbing some of you're chocolate ice cream." And runs into the kitchen. She knows I love my chocolate ice cream. How dare she.

"I guess." I say trying to be happy. Once she eats and gets some sleep it'll hopefully be the Layla I know. Usually she hates chocolate ice cream, so what's the change?

"I don't know why I hated this shit! It tastes so damn good!" She says filling her mouth with the amazing chocolate taste. "I don't know, maybe you were scared to try it." I say trying to create conversation.

In literately 3 minutes she ate the whole half gallon, the whole thing. I love ice cream but not that much. She's gotta have major brain freeze.  She throws it away and tosses the spoon into the sink like she's throwing a ball.

"Score!" She says throwing her arms up. Yep, it's her loud self and her hidden emotion. She thinks I can't see them but they are like swirling galaxies of emotion. I mostly see regret and hate. That's some of the worst combinations of emotion for another fellow Scorpio.

We have to worst temper and we're very loyal. There's much more but it's perfect for what she's going through right now. It's honestly just the waiting game, the wait for her to snap finally. When it's on my brother oh boy, I'll have the popcorn waiting.

"Congrats, would you like a cookie?" I say handing her a cookie and she gladly takes it and smiles to me. How could my brother hurt such an innocent creature of a girl. The world may never know.

"I'm tired as fuck man." She says trying to act tough. It must be the alcohol still flowing but not as much as it was.

"Let's get you to bed." I say motioning her towards the stairs. She nods and runs up them. I wish I had that energy still. I feel like I'm 21 going on 90.

"I call the bed." She says and throws off her cloths until she's of course in my pajamas. My favorite fluffy llama pajamas. "How dare she." I mumble to myself. I let it slide it's been a long and bad night. I want her happy before me, I hate seeing sad people.

I went into my bathroom and changed into some shorts with cats, and a tank top with cats also. For some reason I felt I had to be downstairs. Like something bad was going to happen if I wasn't. I always follow my gut, so I open my door slowly. I see Layla sleeping already.

I try to be as quiet as possible, I tip toe past her hoping none of the floor boards creaked. I made it to the hallway and close my door slowly. With a satisfying click I make my way down to the living room. There's three huge windows leading to the view of the dark street.

It looks like there's a car parked out there, but it's probably just Misha and his friends. He's a real odd neighbor but a true one at that. I remember someone hit my dog years ago. I was only 14, I was crying and scared to touch him or look.

Misha was 25, he was the nerd but he had a heart. He came over to me and picked up my dog and helped put him to rest. He patted my shoulder and smiled down at me. Without saying anything he walked back to his house.

He's always been there though, he's very funny. He opened up to my family a few years ago and now works for my father. I don't know what he does but probably something computer wise. He likes those a lot.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a small snap of a twig, right outside of the window I was looking from. That's very odd, I'm getting weird feelings right now.

I get up and go to the front door and grab the flashlight that was hanging there. I open the door after holding my eyes closed for a few seconds. "Got you!" I say jumping on the porch trying to act all tough. I point the light everywhere and nothing is to be found.

"Must of been a squirrel or something like that." I say turning off the light and heading back inside. I have that feeling of being watched again, theres shivers going up and down my spine. I know something is close and watching me closely.

"Layla?" I say just loud enough to reach the kitchen. I'm not really a loud person. No reply, just quietness. Then I hear snoring coming from upstairs. "Damn." I say, I don't wanna listen to her snoring but I'll go with it. I love my best friend.

"I really want food right now." I say to myself going to the freezer. I pull out vanilla ice cream and some strawberry's, peaches, raspberries, and my all time favorite whipped cream. Being the person I am I take it and shake it, then pour it into my mouth. Some dropping Onto my shirt but I wipe it off.

"Why am I like this!?" I say trying to reach the granola on the top shelf. "Fucking son of a cock sucking mother trucker!" I say as I hit my head off of the open door. "Got you!" I say getting it finally. I had to climb up onto the counter top to reach the top shelf.

Making the delicious food I make my way into the living room. "What do I want to watch tonight?" I say. "Oh I don't know maybe something that's not marvel." I say back to myself. I do that a lot, I have me and myself only. It's been that since Atlas left me.

Speaking of him I wonder what he's up to. Who knows, maybe he's some millionaire with five wives and two spoiled kids. Just when he left I finally started to like him a lot. Like not the friend like, as in the kind that I wanted more of.

"What a soar loser." I say again to myself. Who would want me? Fuck it though I got me, myself and food. I put on 'Nightmare Before Christmas' and I get my phone out and scroll through pets. There's one dog for adoption that was abused. "Only 9 months old ehh." I say "looks like a Seppala Husky."

—- info—-

Those of you who don't know what type of husky that is. It is a Siberian Husky but named after the owner/ trainer of Togo. The sled dog who ran 200 something miles in the year of 1925. It was called the '1925 serum run of Nome'

Balto has more of recognition because he ran the last 50 something miles. Little people know of Togo and how he was the reason the serum got where it gotten.

So yeah you can find more out by looking up Togo the sled dog.

—-end——

I've always wanted one after I seen the movie Togo. It's been a few months but still. I love huskies, they are little wolfs. I'll have to contact them tomorrow morning.

Just as I was dozing off finally I had to pee. I hate that, I was finally tired and it was already 3:45am. I just wanted to sleep before having to deal with people tomorrow. I had to force myself to get up and go. After what felt like forever I look in the mirror. I still look like pure shit, it's not healthy looking either.

If it was possible to be dead but alive I'd be that. I went to leave the bathroom, as soon as I open the door I got those chills again. "Fucking hell." I say, maybe I'm just cold.

I go to turn around and close the door when my mouth was covered and I was drug into some doorway. I couldn't see where I was in my own house.

———-

Sorry for the long time of waiting for an update. I've been busy with the holidays. I'll be writing more soon. Thank you all.