.20.

Shasta's POV:

    Waking up the the sounds of birds is what I live for. They are so peaceful, small and delicate, living in the moment and their mates. Imagine, if us humans had mates. Shit would be nuts, what if we did and he was my mate? Oh well, anyways those are fairytales.

    It's currently 5:24am, I woke up early because my head won't allow me to sleep. I fell asleep on the couch with mom holding me. I woke up and came in here expecting to be able to sleep more. Yeah okay Shasta, your an overthinking potato.

     I get up and look out the window to see someone in the tree line again. Sending immediate jolts down my spine, I gasp. Trying to focus on who or what I'm looking at. They are wearing a dark hoodie I can't see their face it's covered with the hood. I think I see blue jeans, I don't know though. I'm deep in thought when I startled by a sudden bang. I look over to my right and see Togo looking at me as he has knocked down a vase. He's giving me those eyes that say 'yea I did that, what are you gonna do about it?' "You little jerk!" I say going towards him he runs away and out my door.

    Finally I'm up, I get to my closet and choose a pair of black athletic joggers, and a white top to match it. Running helps me forget and break free from reality, it eases my troubled mind. "Lets go Togo!" I say running down the stairs. "Easy there killer." My mother says to me as I finally made it towards the kitchen. I need to grab a water for me and Togo for the run. I can't wait to get my life back on track, Layla  has been texting me to go out to the cubs again. She hates them but she has a lot on her mind now. My brother has a child on the way now, with the whore of a girl he cheated on Layla with. 

    "I'm heading out mom!" I say as I head towards the front door. "Don't be gone to long, we gotta go to the store. Your grandmother is coming home. Oh,  if someone makes you mad, like your gram always says 'If you got nothing nice to say, say something cruel'" Oh great, the last time I seen her she was shrewd towards me. She's my mothers mom, she always hated me for some reason that I don't know. Of course my mother wants this dinner to work so I guess I gotta go with it. I finally make my way outside when I turn on my wireless headphones, the song 'Voodoo' by Godsmack comes on. I love rock music, I listened to it with my father growing up, it moves you inside a way you cant help.

     I start off jogging and Togo is beside me close as he can get. We start picking up the pace as I pass a sign saying 'deer crossing'  I see someone stepping out of the brush. Quickly I slow down and Togo starts to freak out and I don't know why. I look up again and see a man running towards me, I start to run back where I came. I hear screaming and I look back and see the man is pined down by someone else. they are wearing a black hoodie. "Fuck sake!" I say catching my breath I lost. The man in the black hoodie stabs the guy in the ribs and I hear a grunt and he goes limp. There's blood starting to slowly pour from his side leaving me with no air once again in my lugs. "Who are you? What the fuck do you want?!" 

    I scream at the man pulling my revolver from my sweater I threw on before I left. I'm standing here waiting for an answer pointing the cold steel at the man, with my vision looking down the barrel waiting for my finger to pull the trigger. The man gets up slowly with his hands up. He's facing away from me laughing. "I like it my Queen, the attitude really fits you." I know that fucking voice. "Atlas! I will seriously shoot you!" I say still pointing the weapon that can easily take his soul and meet his maker. He fucking pisses me off, why? why him? " I thought you would of missed me my little one." He says now facing me. The sun rays hitting his perfectly carved sharp jawline, shits sharp enough it can cut paper. The sun hitting showing the godly tanned skin, and those eyes. The way the sun hits them they are the perfect shade of blue, his neck tattoos show. He slowly pulls up his sleeves and I see his marks. God damn I need to turn around, hes turning me on without a word. He shoots me a 'Yeah, i'm the boss' look on his stupid beautiful face. I wanna punch it to shit but kiss his lips like wine because they are so addicting. There you go again Shas, you're going to Hell. 

   "Glad I can have that effect on such an attractive woman like yourself, do you have a boyfriend? maybe a husband?" He says with that smirk watching my every move like a predator watching his prey. I can get him good right now, it'll leave him speechless, two can play at this game. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a husband. We got eloped just yesterday" I say smiling at him and his face drops instantly, ha! I got you now Black. He bawls fists and closes his eyes, his jaw is clenched I see the hot muscle his face hides and his veins popping out hes to hot. I can hear him growling from here, I must of hit a nerve. Maybe I can get him more. "Hes tall, handsome, strong and looks like a God. He even knows how I like to be taken in bed, so good all it took was a touch and we wanted each other" I say trying to hide a laugh. "He eve-" I was cut off by him wrapping his large hand around my small soft neck squeezing it roughly turning me on. He slams his lips on mine and were fighting for dominance. "Fuck." I breath out. 

    "I hope i'm not cutting you love birds short." Were stopped by my father. "You were interrupting nothing sir, just, clearing things up." Atlas says rubbing his nape, my father crossing his arms bulging his arm muscles out. Yep, i'm dead.  

---------------------

Sorry it took so long, it wont happen again I promise, I got tested for this virus and i'm safe. Work is nuts there's a lot of people sick, having to also watch and check up on my siblings.

Anyways here it is loves!