.30.

This might be the only chapter in her POV

Aleah's POV

Shasta leads me into the house. It is so big how does she even afford this? I hear a dog barking then out of nowhere bam, locked in the face by a dog who is the size of a wolf. Mom didn't say there were wolfs. "Umm." I say trying to breath.

"Togo! Stop it you beast." She says to him and he backs away but staying close following us. Atlas looks so different then I imagined. He's so tall and mean looking. This girl seems to tame him.

Everyone here looks so tough and so mean. Must be something in the water, the girls here are so pretty! I love how Shasta looks, she's not skinny like a model, she's on the more chunky side like me. Mom says I look beautiful no matter what. I think everyone any size is beautiful and amazing.

"So how did you get here?" Shasta asks me. "Well, it's a long story, I really just took the bus and had the address mom gave me." I say shrugging. Nothing big really I'm just glad I made it here. "Are you hungry?" She asks as she's making herself a bowl of chocolate ice cream. "Yes!" I say because chocolate ice cream is my favorite.

As I sit here Atlas just leans against the door frame watching me. He looks confused by furrowing his brows and holding his hand over his mouth.

-2 hours later-

I'm starting to fall asleep watching 'frozen' I like that movie. I'm leaning up against Shasta, I feel safe finally I just hope they don't try to get rid of me ever.
————