.34.

Now folks! All you've been waiting for!

Shasta's POV

I been sitting in the bedroom now for 10 minutes. Layla should be here soon and I can't wait. What is he going to say? Will he be mad at me?

I'm in mid thought when my door slams open. "Shas!" Layla says approaching me, she sits next to me on the floor. "Hey, it's okay. You'll be an amazing mom and he will make an amazing dad. Don't worry my little plum." She says.

She places my head on her shoulder and holds my hands. "Are you sure?" I say looking up at her wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Is that even a fucking question!? Yes!! Like damn girl, you two are going to make the best parents. And not to mention your both sexy as fuck! Not to be weird.. but your both clean tanned skinned and dark hair. The baby will be God it's self! Oh my God! What if it's two?" She says. " That means I'll have to be an aunt for two kids at once! I WILL BE THE BEST AUNT EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!" She says loudly.

"How do I tell him?" I ask her. Hmm.. she sighs.

"Tell him at the ball! Make a little gift bag thing like those girls on social media do! Ohh, I know. Hmm.. Wait until your both alone maybe at night after the ball. You know what?" She says now standing up with her hand on her mouth.

"Don't listen to me." She says laughing.

"I think I know how I'm going to do it." I say now standing. I walk into my closet and put on a lace bra and underwear. I walk out into the room and Layla is on the end of the bed scrolling on her phone.

"WAIT! LETS SEE THE BELLY!" She screams. She puts both hands on each side of me. "Stand sideways and look into the mirror. I see you glowing already." She says all excited.

I turn myself and stand straight. I'm not skinny I always have had a heavier build. Standing only 4'11 and 146 Ibs now. Hmm. I put my hands softly on my stomach where my belly will swell filling with mine and Atlas's creation. I look down at my stomach still feeling it and smile. We will be good parents I know it! I've always dreamt of this day.

"I'm going to cry." Layla says sitting on the end of the bed. "Why?" I say sitting next to her. "Well today, I noticed I been feeling down for about a week now. Like really weird. My body feels odd." She says.

"TAKE A FUCKING TEST BITCH NOW!" I say running to my top drawer of random shit I stash. "Here take three of these." I say handing her three tests. I look her in the eye and nod.

"You got this.." I say like I'm sending her to battle.

"You are so right! Me and Josh are going to make great parents also!" She says running off into the sunset in this case my bathroom.

"What does it say?" She says looking nervous pacing around my room.

"We won't know for about a minute or so. Relax, just think if we're both positive that's two weddings and two new additions to this crazy world." I say to her as she nods.

A minute flew by and I get up.

"Let's see what we've got here." I say looking down at her tests.

"Hmm...Indeed." I say

"Well?" She says to me.

"Well... What are we going to tell the guys?" I say turning around crossing my arms and leaning against the sink. "BITCH ITS POSITIVE!" I scream to her with my eyes wide.

"OH MY GOD!" She says crying and laughing

"At least were not alone and we are best friends" we both hug.