.17.

Brent Smith as Shasta's father❤️

—————

—————

Aamon's POV

"I got a call from the kid." I say to my right hand man Evan. "What's he gotta say?" He says, pulling his long dread locks back into a pony tail. "He says, his father has been watching my Shasta very closely. A little to close for comfort. He has arranged a meeting for us. It's the best way to get my hands on his father." I say smiling at my phone.

"What are you going to do to him?" He asks. I take a seat in my chair at my desk. I hunch over thinking, cupping my hands over my face. Dragging out a long sigh. "Well, what I have planned isn't pretty. I want it very painful but very slow. I've been waiting for a good reason to get my hands on him." Evan takes a seat across from me and gets close to the end of the desk. "Whatever you choose I'll be there. May not be pretty but I know you have your reasons."

"I just have to talk to Jane. She isn't to keen on him either. They have a past that she's ashamed of. A big reason I hate the fucker. I'll be fucking damned he's going to hurt my daughter like he's done to my wife!" I say thinking back to high school.

——flashback——

"Jane." I say to myself quietly. Being the schools 'bad boy' had its perks but not so much. Sitting here in this classroom for a detention is stupid. I got put here because of Jane.

She's so nerdy, why did I do what I did? I shall never know. It all happen way to fast, I was sitting in the lunch room and Rick had the guts to put his hands on her. They always been a couple, kinda. She was the girl who would give him everything to hear what she wanted. He took her for granted, leaving her heart in bitter chaos.

She did his work and jumped to every bicker call. He said jump she did just that. I'm only on my third month here, father sending me to New York, for the year. "I gotta learn to do better." He says. I'm to distracted by the girls and being in trouble. So he sent me far away from them to the United States. Trashy place so far, druggies, gangs, drunks, trash, scums. That's all I see when I'm here.

Walked in my first day had quite a few girls on my arm. But it stopped when I saw her, Jane. With her whiteish hair and big blue doe eyes. She was enough to drop my jaw and throw my heart out to let her hold. Standing at only 5'2 kinda chubby. But I've never seen such a sweet natured girl. Glasses and hair falling into her face. I was looking her up and down.

"Why aren't you paying attention to me?" One of the girls say I push her away angrily. I've been well known for anger issues. Once I have a prize in sight I'm taking it for myself.

Anyways back to the lunch room, I've been watching her for a few months. She so imperfect that's she's so God Damn perfect to me. Only me, I see her beauty and true heart. She made him mad because she didn't want him hooking up with Kelsey anymore. She confronted him in front of his friends.

Kelsey was there laughing the whole time. Jane was all red in the face. I can see her chest rising and falling fast. She's a bout to cry, all they will do is laugh. I was the bad boy like Rick. Just I was the dark scary bad boy, I would grunt everyone would run. I've made quite the reputation, today is going to make it worse.

He grabs her by her neck and lifts her. Her feet dangling, she's gasping for air. I'm seeing red, not listening to what's being said. He drops her and she collapses on the floor. Hunched over like a child being yelled at by their parent. He spits on her and wraps his arm around Kelsey.

I walk up to him and grab his arm. Without saying anything I grab his neck. I hold him against the wall his feet dangling. Sending my fist into his skull hearing a satisfying crack. Blood is everywhere, I'm sure I broke his jaw and nose. After a few hits. Everyone is screaming and freaking out.

I'm pulled away by 6 teachers all males. I'm fight to see where Jane went, she's looking at me with tears and blood coming from her nose. She looks lost.

I love high school.
——-end——

I'll be damned my little girl is going to get hurt from that monster. "It's best to remove the pest's before they over run." I say to him. He nods and sits back. "What do you think Shasta will say about this? Or Jane for that matter?" He says waiting for a good reply. "I don't know, all I know is once and for all he's going to be laying in blood. He won't get the demons this time, it's the devil he wants he shall receive."

"Okay I'm on board. Just say the word." And he takes his leave. I sit back in my chair closing my eyes for a few seconds. Regaining my thoughts I head out of my office to see such a beautiful sight. In the living room Jane is holding Shasta in her arms. Shasta is sleeping and Jane looks up to me. I swallow the lump I'm my throat.

"Whatever your about to do, get that fucker good. Not for me, for our baby girl." She says nodding to me. I nod and grab my leather jacket, I'm out to get my baby girls revenge.