.38.

Shasta's POV:

"So?...."

I say sitting there holding my hands together tightly. I can feel them start to sweat. I wish he would just say something, anything would be amazing right now.

"I-I don't know what to say."

He says looking down at a key. The key is a key made for a room that I made the nursery, me and Kayla and Jed put together. We only painted and got a crib with blankets and whatnot. And then we put a little sign with my positive tests in front of it saying

'There's a new boss in town.'

Just for laughs but so his thick head would understand.

The key has a red ribbon tied to it and the door has a ribbon tied around the door knob.

"Well you will find out later. And I really hope you like it because it's very life changing."

I say fixing his suit top and playing with the tie. He sits here towering over me blankly then puts his mask back on. The mask of well talk later first it's business. One of his many masks I find sexy. Shhh don't tell him that...

"I can't wait to see what you have in store for me."

He says as he twirls me around.

"You shall see in an hour."

I say with a grin. It's already 10pm, the ball is over at 11pm. It needs to fucking hurry my feet hurt in these heels.

-11pm-

"Finally."

I say getting into the car taking my heels off and tossing them to the side. There are indents from where they laid on my feet all those hours.

"Sir, we are taking off now are we ready?" Red says form the drivers seat.

"Yes!" Atlas says.

He relaxes next to me and grabs my hand and kisses me knuckles. I sit sideways and put my legs over his to get them comfortable. He puts and arm over my legs and lays his head back with a deep sigh.

We finally arrive home and he's the first out of the car. He races to my door and opens is for me.

"Ladies first."

He says with a bow. Then taking my hand in his and we walk up to the front door. We head in and he takes the key from his pocket. He looks down at it then clears his throat.

"Let's go and find the door."

I say to him leading him up the stairs. My feet feel so good on the cold marble steps. I laugh as he spots the door next to ours and he pulls me along never letting go of my hand.

"Here goes nothing."

He says putting the key in and slowly opens the door. It's dark but he finds the light switch and flips it on.

"Wait.. are you?"

He lets go of my hand and walks up to the crib.

"There's a new boss in town?"

He says eyeing the test and the little bear holding them. He takes a look at the crib then the test then he looks right at my stomach. I sit there smiling trying not to cry. He looks me in the eye and before I can say anything he wraps his large arms around me encasing our bodies together.

"Are you sure?"

He says looking into my eyes. I nod with tears threatening to fall.

"Yes."

He starts to get red eyed and let's go and puts his hand up in a fist to his mouth. He looks away from me and looks at the crib. He looks back again and drops to his knees. He softly kisses my stomach. Then asks the dumbest question but it's sweet.

"Can you feel is kick yet?"

I laugh and I look down and he's serious.

"Not yet, but that's why I been sick through the days."

He nods and puts his ear up to my stomach and then his mouth.

"Hello there little Black, you will be a great leader and one amazing looking kid just like mommy and daddy, now you behave and don't hurt mommy when your growing."

Yep it got me. I start to full on cry like a lunatic.

————-
It's short and was meant to be. It's focused on the new addition of the Blacks family.

Much love 🖤❤️🖤❤️