.7.

Anonymous POV:

I was sweating from the amount of heat radiating off of the girl I picked up tonight. She's trashy but easy, so I took it to my advantage. I've downed about two bottles of whiskey and other shit. I don't really remember the rest, I only thought about how my little friend was wanting out.

"You have the sexiest body!" The girl says as she grinds her big ass against my hard member. Damn I need to get air. I go to grab her hand and I hear a loud smack coming ten feet away from me. I look around and see this small brunette and her blonde friend standing there.

The brunette looks pissed but also shocked. She's trying to find emotion and something to say but nothing. I thought my member was hard then, but it's even more now. Something about her catches my eye. She looks familiar but I don't know where. If she dressed normal and without makeup then maybe I'd know. I've been watching this girl I seen at the gas station. Something doesn't sit right with me. She reminds me of her because that's the same blonde she was with.

All of a sudden I see the blonde being pulled away. Damn, that has got to be bad. As I look at the guy that was punched. He was bleeding badly and held his nose. The girl with him held him and had a pissed looking expression on her face. She's looks like a mad cow. Puckering out her lips like a fish I immediately went soft.

I push the girl that's attached to me off of me and she pouted. "What are you doing!?" She says all angry, she looks around and you can see the embarrassment all over her face. I think it's hilarious, take that bitch. "Get lost I'm over you now." I say trying to sober up.

I learned to hold my drunk self down good. I can still think mostly rationally, but have a weird little walk. Other than that you can't tell. All I know is that blonde would of been perfect for Jed. He digs hot blondes that have a temper. Speaking of him we came here together. 

"Jed!" I say looking for him in the crowd of people dancing and shit. Just as I take a step my phone rings. I have a bad feeling.

"Hello?" I say seeing that it's Jeds number. It's a relief when his name came up. But quickly vanished.

"Dude you need to get here now! Josh has just been shot down and he's losing to much blood! He is in and out of consciousness. I don't think anything good is going to come out of this." I quickly hang up the phone and I see red.

"Mother fuckers!" I say storming through the crowd of people. I'm pretty sure I've knocked quite a few down and they all give me daggers. I keep pushing and finally Jed sends me his location. I run there hoping to help a fellow brother and find who did this.

"Jed!?" I say as I approach two shadows. One is laying against a car and the other kneeling down to the other. "We're here Atals!" He says back. I make it to them and look down at Josh. He's the heart of our group. The one who's the joker, when we're down he always makes sure we're happy before himself.

"Atlas." He says with a labored breath. It's getting heavier and I grab my phone and dial 911. They don't know Josh and Jed so they are in the clear. "Josh I called 911. Don't worry brother I got you, Jed keep applying pressure to his wound. Everything is going to be okay man I swear." I say to Josh trying to reassure Josh and myself in the process.

"Please don't let me go." He says grabbing my hand with his blood covered hand. I grab into his and squeeze nodding. I look him dead in the eye. "I'm not, but I will find who did this and I will rip him apart." I say and he nods back "From hell and back brother." He says "From hell and back brother." I say back giving his shoulder a small squeeze and I stand up and head down the street.

I don't know where I'm going but I'm sure as hell going to find out and, who I'm looking for. Then I hear men talking and see a car pulled under the street light. Just then three of my men find me and hide behind a nearby bush. We all look ahead and back to each other and nod. I place my hand on my gun I have hidden behind my back.

The group of men look around and then they get into the car. I motion my men to follow the cars and not be seen. Then I see two ambulances speed on by me as well as 5 cop cars, and some fire trucks. I hope Josh is going to be okay. I can't lose another good friend, his brother was an amazing man.

Just as I was about to walk away I see two girls peaking up from behind a parked car. How funny, it's the same girls from the party. I wonder who they are and what they are doing here. We're they at the wrong place at the wrong time, or are they one of the demons. They are known for having woman seduce men and they kill them for no reason.

They quickly take off in the opposite direction, so of course I gotta check it out. Maybe they can be used and interrogated, we can get some answers from them. I gotta plan this out very carefully.

"Fuck." I say as I go to sneak around the car to my own and trip over nothing. Causing my glasses to fall out of my pocket. I only use them to read now, I hate how I look on them. I don't even remember when they got there.

I follow their car being a good distance from them. Then they pull into a McDonalds. It's the same McDonalds I got my first kiss as well as my old best friend Shasta. She was a looker and was amazing. I look at the photo of us I keep in my wallet.

I was laying on the ground and she jumped on me laughing that beautiful laugh. My mother caught the perfect photo that day.

—- flashback——
"Shasta, come look at this ant hill. It's huge!"

I say laying down to get closer to them. All of a sudden I feel a body on mine squishing me almost. I was a twig and she was a bit bigger but that made her so much more beautiful.

"Ugh, that hurt." I say and she wraps her arms around my neck and laughs.

"Say cheese!" My mother says holding her camera at us. We both smile and Shasta kisses my cheek.
——-end of flashback——-

I hate to admit it but she was my first and only crush. Being 22 years old now I wonder where she is, what has she become and does she think of me. What would she think if she saw me now? I think she would run the other way. Mainly after I tell her what I do for a living.

I wipe the thoughts away as I see the two girls heading out of the parking lot. I follow them and park a little ways away as they pull into their drive way. Now it's the waiting game.

Usually there is two more cars parked next to the silver car they drove. "What are you girls up to." I say to myself as they run it to the house. The brunette scanning the area before closing the door behind her.

"Let the games begin." I say getting out of my car heading towards the house.

——————-