.29. Part 2

Atlas's POV

"HELP!" We all freeze. "What's going on?" Shasta asks her father. "Boss's, we have someone here who wondered onto the grounds It's a child." Josh says to us both. "Take me to them." Shasta says and she grabs my hand. We walk outside to see a circle of men surrounding the body.

"I'm so tired." The girl says as Shasta walks up to her. "Hey, are you okay?" She says softly to the girl. She lifts her head up away from her knees where she hugged them. "Yeah, I'm just so tired. I've been running all day and night. They are trying to get me." She says in defeat. I feel so bad for her.

"It'll be okay come with me. Let's get you cleaned up and fed." Shas says to her helping her up. "Who's after you?" I ask as we walk side by side. "No!" She says hiding behind Shasta scars of me. "Don't get any closer!" She says starting to cry. "Hey, I promise your okay he won't hurt you. He's a big teddy bear and a dummy." Shasta says to her about me, ouch.

"You sure?" She asks peeking from behind Shasta. "I am very sure." Then the girl walks in front of her. She just stares at me. "Atlas?" She says so softly. "Yes, who are you? And how do you know me?" I ask very curious. "Mom said to find you, that you'd keep me safe finally." "Who's your mom?" Shasta looks at me upset. What if she thinks, oh god no. "I don't have kids Shasta I promise." I say with my hands up in surrender to her. She softened her look. "I'm Aleah, I'm your little sister." She says looking at me for any reaction. "How old are you?" I ask.

I remember my father had a mistress several years ago, my mother loathed her and my father for it. "I'm 10, mom says the bad guys are after me for money. She told me where you were and have me this paper." I took the paper and read it. "It's a DNA test." I say reading it. Well I be damned I have a sibling after all.

"I'd be damned." Josh says grabbing the paper. "Boss has a little sis!" I grab the paper from his hands. "Oh stop, are you really shocked. I mean have you met our father?" I ask him annoyed. "Yes I have and he's a fucking idiot." He says taking a sip of his whiskey. "Babe," Layla says to him giving him a glare because he is a jackass.

"Listen to the woman Joshua." Shasta says crossing her arms rolling her eyes. "Yes ma'am." He says stepping back a step. "What do we do now?" He says being serious. Aamon walks up to us. "Who's this and why is she here?" He says looking at Aleah. "She's my sister." I say to him still dumbfounded. "I know it's crazy right." He chuckles. "I knew the bastard had something he was hiding." Aamon says.

"The poor girl has a 2 million dollar bounty on her head. Just because she's the daughter of dick head." I feel so bad for her James says to me.

"First off let's get her comfortable." Shasta says leading the girl into the house. "Good luck brother, went from one to two women, now I bet 1000$ you'll have a baby girl in the near future." Josh says laughing.

"Yeah imagine."