.24.

Sorry it's way shorter then the rest! But! I had to include her POV: it's going to be the only one in the book!

Elise POV: dun! dun! dunnnnnn!!!!

It's been four months since my father has forced me with this guy. I have to play it off or he said he will kill me and my son. Jacob my sons father died in cold blood trying to save me and this innocent life. We have been dating since we were 13, we've always dreamed of a family of our own. He was my world, my everything.

Yeah, don't get me wrong this guy I'm 'married' to is hot but he's not for me. He's for someone else, I don't want him but he's what's holding me and my baby's life together for now. I need to escape, my father has something up his sleeve. I need to get me and Atlas away from here maybe he will remember who he really is, I know he has a woman. He's got her name tattooed on his body, 'Shasta' it says and roses flowing around it with a crown.

    I refuse to leave work because that's the only place that is left of myself. When will this end? I hate seeing Atlas like this, he's missing very important events and time he should be spending with the one he loves. Once he actually remembers I hope he goes to her and gives her a family and love before it's to late. Maybe I can still find love, I know my dear Jacob would want me and our baby boy safe and loved.
——-