chapter 24

"Were home!" Ryan yells into the house with all of us behind him.

"Oh good my kiddos" mom's head pops out the kitchen opening, Johns right mom's a little to happy.

Oh please don't tell me dad and her ugh I can't even finish my own sentence. "Where's dad" I whisper to John he thinks "at work why?" I shake it off.

Good so she's happy for something else now what could it be, oh shit is she pregnant. I'm just wondering she was this happy when she was pregnant with Matthew. Oh please no no more mother please.

I walk in to the kitchen so i can see her perfectly, "hi sweetie do you want something sweet" mother's smile was even bigger.

"No thanks mom" I look at her stomach, ok she's not, good so why is she smiling like if she won the freaking nobel peace prize.

"Um mom I'm going to my room now" I'm a little freaked out, what's up with mom.

I kiss her cheek and run to my room, once inside i throw my bag to my bed and take off my shoes to change into some sweats and muscle shirt.

Put my hair in a ponytail and put my dirty clothes in the hamper.

Then when it hits me the old stupid geyser gave us algebra homework, ugh shoot me now i hate math.

Ugh, but I rather do it now so I can have the rest of today to myself.

*******1 hour later**********

"Aaahhhh!" I yell into my pillow this math homework is driving me crazy, ugh I hate math. I had been in my room with the stupid paper in front of me for entire hour.

And I don't get it i just don't I feel like the words are going all Chinese on me.

Ugh, you know what I don't understand about math is that it has letters with numbers. Like the F why would they do that, there two different things.

That's why there's the alphabet and number chart or whatever is called.

But they went all fancy to put them together. Ugh, I'm getting frustrated i might go bald.

Math is my weakness, that I want to cry so, so bad I could feel my brain going overdrive.

I was smacking myself repeatedly with my pillow as long screaming curse words that a sailor would be proud of hearing.

"Hey sis are you ok" I stop midway with the pillow to look at my door to see Cody peeking in.

"You!" I point at him "me" he points to himself "yes you its your fault i have Algebra 2 thank you" i say followed by another smack.

"Ugh!" I groan into the pillow again "Um sorry sis but it's your fault for leaving your homework laying around".

He sits on my bed next to me "so im guessing the old geyser gave you homework" Cody reaches behind me to get the horrific paper.

"Really Andy this is easy" he smiles at the paper. Only him he can only smile at the tortures problems.

"Ohshutupihateyousomuchrightnow"i mumble into the pillow "ok what if I help you out with these ok" Cody pads my back. 

"Really" i pick my head to see him with a little smile of hope "yeah I put you in that class then why don't I tutor you ok" he smiles.

"Ah brother" i hug him with so much happiness "ok please let go can't breath" oh shit i immediately let go.

"Ok I'm going to help you not do this for you k" he states i nod like a idiot "ok now let's begin".

*****************After the tortures problems