chapter 21

40 minutes later

We were sitting in our dining table enjoying Cody's Mac and Cheese. It's delicious capital 'Delicious'.

Who knew that Cody knew how to cook not even me. But right now we're sitting in silence but it's a awesome silence.

Mac and cheese is so awesome.

Now this is cheese heaven, i got a spoonful of the food when the idiot next to me broke the silence. "Cody this is so good" Patrick moans, ok I never want to hear that again.

"Thanks but it's really simple just follow instructions that's all" Cody smiles.

"Ok now shut it I'm enjoying this and I still want too but your talking is keeping me from doing it" I tell all of them.

The room becomes silent again, good now i can enjoy my food.

Good boys they listen.

*********** Done******

"Now that was delicious" all of us agree with John "thanks little bro you saved all of us" Patrick says.

"Well I had too you guys whining was getting on my nerves" Cody stands up from his seat holding his dirty dishes.

"You know what little bro I'll get the dishes since you cooked I'll clean" i stand up and get the plates from everyone.

"Oh thanks sis" Cody smiles "no prob now can someone help me with these" i ask the the rest.

"I'll do it" Bryan stands up "yeah sis let my twin help you" the rest stand up and begin heading to the living room.

I look at them leave and then at Bryan who is picking up the napkins and utensils.

Asshole took this chance so i would forgive him, but he should know me I'm a tough nut.

I stack up the plates and begin to carry them to the kitchen with Bryan behind me.

I dumped the plates on the sink when Bryan does the same with the cups and utensils.

"So Andy how was your day" Bryan breaks the stupid silence forming, but i don't answer instead i begin scrubbing the plates.

"Um your still mad with me aren't you" no answer he should get the hint, i continue scrubbing the plates and everything else. "Look Andy I'm sorry for what i said I shouldn't have said that" he looks at my hands.

I stay quiet what he said hurt me, deep i remembered everything i didn't like it 'but he apologized' my inner self said.

Yes he did but he would never understand what I went through, in that hell hole being called names of any kind from slut, to bitch anything in the book.

"Andy, sis just please insult me, hit me brake my leg again if you want just please talk to me" I got tired of hearing his apologizes so i did what he wanted me to do.

I punched him in the stomach with force, the pain made him kneel holding his stomach. "Does that mean you forgive me" he says holding on to his stomach.

I just shrug "maybe but you ever say those things again I will never see you as my brother ever again" I say with no emotion. Yes i can be cold when i want to be also he has to understand.

Then out of nowhere he jumps off the floor an hugs me "ah let go, let go of me" i trie to get out of his hold "Bryan off or else" I warn him.

He releases me and I can breath again "ok now let's finish this" i tell him he just nods.

***************************

After me and Bryan finished cleaning up the kitchen we head back to the living room where I see everybody sitting down.

Ryan was playing with a soft ball throwing it in the air, next to him was Matt reading his book.

In the floor Cody was laying down on his stomach building a small robot, John was sitting in a single couch reading a magazine.

Then Patrick was throwing his football in the air.

They were all bored out of their minds except the youngsters.

Then mom isn't home yet the heck where could she be, i look at my watch and it was already 8 at night. Wow, I have a feeling mother got lost in the town.

Or the opposite she made friends and forgot about her children, not lying she did that once but dad was there to feed us.

Mom is really sociable and when she makes friends she 'makes a ton of them'.

"Guys it's already 8 and we're grounded, so nothing to do" I tell them. Bryan was standing next to me with folded arms.

"Yeah" Ryan was the one to speak "I want to do something this boredom will kill me" Patrick stops throwing the ball.

"Ah I know what we could do we could play Football!" Ryan stands up with excitement "really football now?" I question him.

When we play football one of them comes out with something broken because of me.

"Yes football c'mon we have a big backyard so why not" he says. I look at them and see his twin, John, and Patrick thinking about it.

When they all agree "sure why not let's play until mother comes home so we can get mad at her" Patrick speaks for all of us.

"Ok fine but not to rough because we might break something and mom will get mad" i tell them. "Ok now Cody are you playing?" Bryan looks at him he just looks up and nods and yes.

"Ok let's go play night football and don't go to the woods" Ryan walks to the sliding door separating us from the outside.

*******************

All us where standing outside separating into two teams since we were 7 non even it meant that one of us had to be the referee. 

But that place is only taken by Matt since Cameron is not here.

We seperated into our teams, it went Ryan, John and Patrick to me, Cody and Bryan.

This is going to be fun i smile evily at them. One thing I like to do is embarrass my brothers in a game of football.

"Ok guys you know the rule no tackling eachother like wild animals unless you want to come out with something broken" Matt tells all of us.

We all agree in agreement "ok now begin" he blows his whistle  (I don't know where he got from).

Let it begin.