Chapter 29

Ew gross, gross they like my brother, my brother. Someone please call EMS i might need them.

I need to clear the air about that, I don't like anyone from this school yet alone my big brother. That's disgusting in so many levels i don't even like him like a brother for goodness sake.

That's just gross i look at my so called friends and I feel they're looking right through me with those eyes of there's.

"Guys I need to tell you something" I rest my hands on the table and look at them "oh my god like are you going to call him or text him" Brooke cuts me off.

You know what they won't listen on what I have to say then if I tell them that he gave me money they will think so, so wrong.

I look at Tracy and Brooke they're staring at me to let the 'gossip' out but c'mon his my brother hence on brother.

We came out of the same women who gave birth to 8 of us.

So i rather clean the air before they go all fan girl on me "guys I'm not going to do any of that because we're..." it had to be the stupid bell. That cut me off.

"Well your still lucky Andy a hot guy gave you his number" all of us stand up "well bye girls i don't want to be late for class" .

Brooke waves at us and takes off jogging, i turn to Tracy and she shrugs "well see ya later Andy I'm going to the restroom".

I nod and she leaves now I'm all alone, also they think I like my brother Gross whit a capital G.

P.E is going to be the same with those two asking if I will call him or text him. My day can't get any worse, can it?

Well I'm off to my next class.

**********************

Is it possible to not have your head fully there when it comes to school.

Because mine was nowhere with me, literally my mind has left me. I would actually black my teachers out, to be honest today I didn't learn anything.

I was making my way to my locker to put the stupid books away. When the lockers I see everyday come into view, they're someone leaning on the locker beside mine.

It look like a very tall figure, a guy I'm guessing. I walk closer to my locker and I was right.

The guy was totally distracted with a piece of paper he was holding.

I furrowed my eyebrows and step closer to him.

When I'm right next to him he looks up from the paper and immediately I recognize those evil eyes.

Then also his stupid blonde head.

"Can I help you?" I say while walking to my locker and opening it.

"Yeah that I don't want you to speak of dinner yesterday to anyone" I hear him. I put my books away and get my backpack "now why would I do that" I close my locker to smile at him.

Don't think a 'I'm your friend' smile it total opposite of that.

"Look I enjoyed dinner yesterday but you ruined it" he crosses his arms over his chest. "Oh good because I didn't enjoy it either they're was a really annoying pest across from me".

Before he says anything I begin to walk away then remember I have him for class later.

Ugh, I hate school so much.

Also why in hell would I talk about yesterday dinner. Since it was with him I don't want anyone to talk about that.

No way in my crazy life.