chapter 10

Bryans P.O.V

I was looking out the window seeing the scenerie passing by, it was already getting dark out.

But now im feeling guilty for what i told my little sister I'm so stupid now she can't even talk to me.

I can hear her crying and i just want to get in there hug her tell her I'm sorry, it's ok, but no she hates me.

"Dude its ok she will talk to you eventually" i turn to see my twin looking at me "Ryan eventually can mean anything i hurt out little sister don't you hear her crying".

I turn my entire body to face him "twin we can't do anything if we try to comfort her she will push us away".

With that said he leaves me alone.

I ruin my relationship with my own sister my only sister. 

I look around the RV i see Patrick on one of the beds, Matt and Cody playing a board game on the floor, John must be in the bathroom.  Then there's my twin listening to music in his phone.

Then me sitting in the living area alone feeling guilty I'm so stupid for saying that we almost lost her because of lies.

But maybe I'll make up to her i know want her favorite dessert is so maybe I can bribe her to talk to me.

No it won't work. Maybe I'll come up with something better later on .

I feel my eyes getting heavy.

Andys P.O.V

I must have fallen asleep i have a horrible headache. I fucking hate that when i cry and fall asleep. I get up from the bed and walk out to the bathroom. 

When i open the bathroom door, i don't hear anything in the RV is quiet to quiet.

I get out of the bathroom and go see around the RV the lights were all off but i don't see no one. I pass the bunk beds and nothing then i head to the front nothing.

Then i decide time to open the front door, so i do and what i see is wow. It was a beautiful field filled with different flowers. It was just amazing then it hits me why did we stop here.

I step out the RV and i feel the grass on my feet , (wait my feet i was wearing shoes what the hell) .

Then i freaked and saw my outfit it was a sundress, a sundress ok the hell is going on.

"Andy" I was in my thoughts that I didn't even see the figure in front of me "Andy i was looking for you" the figure says.

"Um" no words then the figure gets closer to me and i freak those dark brown eyes i came to hate.

"Miss me" I step back "what do you want" why is he here its his fault he ruin my freshman year. 

He steps closer to me "C'mon babe don't be like that" he reaches for me "get away" i step back. He then smirks and says "well now everyone knows the truth don't they" i fell tears in my eyes "get away".....

"Ow Andy, Andy" someone shakes me then i feel my eyes openenig. "Hey hey I'm here it was just a dream ok" I look around a dream it was a dream I look at the person who woke me.

"John is that you" he nods "what happend?" i look at him "well we're here and i came to wake you up but then I think you had a nightmare you hit me" he says.

"Oh" "yeah now come on its 2 in the morning and our new home is awaiting" i look at him with side eyes "it's 2 in the morning is time for sleep" i hit him.

"Ow, ok but mom wants to talk to us" "why we are still grounded" i tell him.

"Yeah but she wants to tell us what we can't do and shit" he shrugs.

"Ok" i get up from the bed with his help "thanks"  "welcome now let's go see what mama wants" he smiles.