Chapter 33

All of us kids we were all waiting for mom to finish putting on her final touches then she wanted us to get ready before 6 for what.

I already feel uncomfortable in the stinking dress I'm wearing, yes it pretty but not that comfy then I'm wearing freaking heels. At the end of the night I won't be able to feel my poor feet.

Then my brothers looked good all dressed up in their suits and ties, but i thought they would wear a bow tie. But I was wrong they were all wearing ties John had a red tie on, Patrick too but brighter, then the twins and Cody had a black one.

Except the youngest one of all of us is wearing a little red bow tie with a black dress shirt and button down.

He looked so adorable that I wanted to hug him so bad and never let him go.

We were all matching with the black well my belt and heels.

"Where's mom?" Ryan whine yeah mom had us out here waiting until she finished we can go and go to the airport.

We're dad will be waiting for us.

Uh long night here we come all of my brothers have they're hands in there pockets, yeah mom takes forever she wants to look 'Perfect'. For those fake people that will do anything to be your friend if your
1) rich
2)famous
3)and easily gullible.

Mom literally tries her best to make friends with the he people who suck. "How much more do we have to wait i already want to go to get it over with" John says.

When out of nowhere mom comes out and walks towards us when i saw her wow she look amazing in her attire.

It was a long tansih dress with sparkles all over it, she paired it up with her heart necklace dad got her on her birthday 2 years ago, dimiond earrings. Then her hair were in curls to one side she looked amazing.

"Wow mom you look gorgeous" John says and we all nod in agreement "uh thank you kids now c'mon we gotta go" she begins rushing us out the door.

Before I step out I get my sweater and mom gets hers too.

"Wait are we going in the van" we all look at the van and mother I do not want to get in that thing with this heels.

Just no way in this world. "Of course not i ordered a taxi van to pick us up ok so we won't drive" mom says and we stand in the driveway to wait for the taxi.

*******still waiting for the taxi********

Still out in the driveway waiting for the stinking taxi van. I already want to be in the jet and get to the stupid dinner before I lose it with one of this shoes.

Heels are beautiful i admit it but there freaking painful to wear. Damn things so cute have to be this painful damn it.

********still waiting********

Ok stinking taxi van he failed me, now I can't trust taxis this taxi van broke my respect towards them. Yep I won't be able to trust taxis again.

********finally*********

We were currently in the taxi van on our way to the airport. Yeah stinking taxi came all late so we might be late to the stinking dinner.

"Ugh are we there yet" Ryan is literally the whiner from all of us yeah he's been whining since we got in the striking van.

"Ryan I already told you were not there yet" Bryan smack upside his head then he fixes his glasses as they fell from there place.

"Ow Bry that hurt" Ryan rubs his 'hit' then as Bryan heard his brother call him with his nickname that Bryan gave him when he was younger.

He hits Ryan again same spot, if Bryan keeps on hitting him like that poor Ryan won't make out of high school.

"Stop hitting me " Ryan was about to hit his twin when mom stops him "both of you stop it!" She turns around to glare at them while I see over her shoulder I see the taxi driver laughing.

Glad my stupid brothers made his night amusing.

The taxi van was just like our van but painted yellow. yeah it had the three sets of seats, so in the one behind the drivers. Was mom and the two oldest while behind them me and the twins then after us the youngest.

I got so lucky to sit down with the twins, yay for me... not.

I was looking out the window to see the sun setting it was getting dark already. Yeah we had to be at the airport by 6 but I'm guessing we're going a little later.

The ride was ok I guess but... nothing I already wanted to get this dinner over with.

"Ok ma'am were here" the taxi comes to a stop, I look out the window and notice were outside the airport.

Right in front of the family jet with two man in suits standing outside.

"Ok kids time to get off and thank you sir how much will it be" mom ask the driver. the driver then looks front then at mom "30 bucks lady" he says.

Mom looks through her small wallet (I bearly notice she had) and takes out money.

'She better not give him a tip he doesn't deserve it asshole made us late'.

I think to myself then with a last thank you mom opens the door and we pile out. While me almost tripping on myself 'damn heels' I cursed them.

"Ok kids c'mon we don't want to be late so hurry, hurry" mom hurries us up to get in the jet.

Yes we have a jet it's for the family but we bearly use it. the one that uses it is dad when he has meetings all over the place.

But since we don't live in California we need to use it.

As we stop in the entrance the door opens to show our father standing there with a big smile. At this time I look at what his wearing he had a black suit, with a white button down like the boys. But the thing that got my attention was his black bow tie.

See he knows how to dress for something formal.

"Ok Malcolm we can hug in the jet were running late" mom pushes me up the stairs. and the rest are following us why does she always goes after me.

We were all inside the jet already and all of us take our seats. Then one of the guys that was outside came in and closes the door from the jet.

"Ok Johnson's are you all ready?" the man ask father nods for all of us.

"Ok" the man dissappears to the captains place or I don't what the heck that's called where the captain is. But you get the point.

We were all seated and i could feel the jet moving i really don't like flying is not one of my transportation choice.

"Ok kids were on our way..."

"To a boring dinner..."

"With blood suckers..."

"In fancy suits and dresses..."

"Yay is going to be a amazing night..."

"And that my family was sarcasm..."

From John to me we all interrupted eachother to finish dad sentence with our own opinions that got us dad's famous not as scary like mom's glare.

"Is going to be a good night ok remember behave" dad reminds us we just nod.

Yeah unless those blood suckers cross the line. I won't hold back pops.

Is going to be a long night for us Johnson.