Chapter 5

I take off my pjs. just stay in my shorts and tank top, I then head downstairs to the living room.

I stop on my walk there when I see a familiar picture of me and him 'mom put it up really' I look at it again. Seeing the stupid smiling self standing next to him. I was so happy that day, the day went he met my family and promised he wouldn't hurt me.

But all I want to do is throw it across the freaking hall, ugh, the memories coming back.

I push them away and run to the bathroom to wet my face.

'Just relax Andy you are never going see that sorry piece of excuse asshole'. I try to calm myself, i stare at my reflection for awhile when i finally I relax I head back downstairs.

I jump on the couch and turn the TV on, I was chanel surfing and nothing good was on. I stoped surfing when i feel the spot next to me dip, I turn to see Bryan staring at the boring commercial. Something about a pan that doesn't stick, something like that.

"So how did you sleep sis?" he ask while still putting his attention to the TV "not good, you?" I continue changing channels.

"Me either i wanted to sleep in but my alarm woke me up" he answers "me too" I tell him. Still looking through the damn channels, looking for anything I watch.

"How's your hand?" he turns a little to see me "good how's your face" I point to his cut. Yep, we did good I guess put some assholes in the hospital.

He then smiles "good, and I think I should ask about that bruise" he gets closer to me to turn my face so he can see it.

"Its nothing ok" I smack his hand away looking into his blue eyes and all I can see is worrie. "I'm fine" i poke his side because that smile he had dissappeard.

"Andy" he begins, not this shit again I mentally roll my eyes.

"Look, Bryan I know your my big bro but I can defend myself ok don't worry" I give him a 'I'm ok' smile. Waiting for him to say something back, looking at him. At first he doesn't believe it but then he returns the smile.

But I knew I'm not fine my freshman year was ruined and horrible it was a living hell.

Now my sophomore year went down the drain.

Ugh, now the TV is not helping me. So I end up throwing the controller to Bryan and stand up.

"Where your heading?" He ask "I need to clear my mind" I answer him.

It's true my mind is filled with shit that i need to forget about. I walk out the living room to head back to my room to put on my running shoes.

Time to clear my mind.

Bryan ' s P.O.V

My stupid alarm woked me up and I didn't even get enough sleep last night.

My mind was filled with shit that happened yesterday and a year ago. Memories coming back, so I stay laying in my bed staring at the ceiling when I decide to head downstairs.

Maybe some TV will clear my mind. I sit up and put my glasses on.

I stand up to stretch and walk out my room to go the bathroom to do my morning routine.

When I'm done i walk downstairs when i hear the TV on. I peek into the living room and see Andy sitting down channel surfing. Looking at the tv to see her changing the channels, show after show, commercial after commercial.

I make my way to sit next to her on the couch. I sit and she turns to look at me. While I put my vision to a damn commercial about a pan.

Is was quiet so i break the silence "so how did you sleep sis?" I ask but still had my attention to the commercial "not good you?" She ask.

She continues changing the channels when i answer "Me either i wanted to sleep in but my alarm woked me up" I answer her.

"Me too" she says it feels weird being here when school is going on.

"How's your hand" I turn to look at her my poor sister she answers with "good how's your face" she points to my cuts.

I smile "good and I think i should ask about that bruise" i get closer to her and turn her face to see it.

"Its nothing ok" she smacks my hand away, she looks into my eyes i know she can see my worrie."I'm fine" she says then she pokes my side my smile is now gone.

"Andy" I begin my sister has been through a lot this pass year now this year too. When she talks to me "look Bryan i know your my big bro but i can defend myself ok don't worry" she smiles.

I know that smile is fake but what can I do so i return it.

After awhile she throws me the controller and stands up.

"Where your heading?" I ask her, her response kinda makes me feel sad "I need to clear my mind" I know her mind is full of shit just like mine.

I see her go up the stairs and hear a door closing.

I know she can defend herself but C'mon I'm one of her big brothers i need to take care of her.

I put my attention back to the TV and turn it off there nothing good anyway.

I stand and head to the kitchen I'm starving, i look through all the pantries and find my favorite cereal.

I prepare myself a bowl and take a seat in the island.

After awhile i see my twin walking into the kitchen "morning" he says I just nod.

He sits across from me "sorry Bryan about the other day I know that thanks to you I would've gotten hurt badly" he says.

"Welcome and anyway she's stupid can't belive she confused me with you" i say with a laugh he laughs too.

Like really i have glasses he doesn't he's more muscular than me and really. I know that we're twins but come on.

Andys P.O.V

I was running in the pathway in the back of the house. Once i fell my breathing getting hard i stop and sit down on a huge rock.

I look at the view beautiful, i felt my mind becoming more clearer.

I start staring at the view when i look at my left wrist the horrible memory of the year.

I close my eyes and the memory comes back....

*****Flashback*****

'Andy sweetie your going to be ok' my mother's voice was sounding like a whisper.

'I'm going to find that piece of crap and beat him to a pulp' I heard Patrick's voice. But my surroundings were looking foggy and the voices became distant.

*****end*****

I open my eyes and look at the view again 'stop thinking of the past' I tell myself.

When i finally feel relaxed and such i head back home.

I was going to open the door when out of nowhere it flies open and running out of it was Ryan with Patrick after him. Then the last one was the twin Bryan "Um what happend? " i look at Ryan and Patrick.

"Well me and Ryan were talking when Patrick came into the kitchen and wanted to strangle him" he says with a amusing look.

"What did Ryan do now" I say "he woked Patrick up with cold water so" "Ryan better survive" i say then head inside.