Chapter 36

Next day

I woke up feeling a little, ugh and I blame last night dinner I ate a lot of chocolate to the point when I got home I threw it all up. Disgusting in every way my brothers were making fun of me, but when I was emptying my stomach I came up with a revenge plan. Yeah, we're not grounded anymore so I can hurt them physically he, he shits getting real today. Well after I feel a little better.

I was currently sitting in my bed trying my hardest to stand up, but since last night I'm a little dizzy I'm struggling to put my slippers on.

So if I can't stand on my own two feet I'm crawling downstairs, I have decided. So after minutes of putting my slippers on I lean forward about to stand when BAM! I fall face first on my carpeted floor, now just because it's carpet doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, it does. Now I think I have carpet burn on my forehead, well now I don't know what to do. I try my best to stand but fail, I fall right back so this means one thing time to crawl.

I do, I begin to crawl to my door when I'm next to it I stretch my arm up to turn the doorknob.

After about 5 times I successfully open it then begin crawling down the hall to the bathroom white door.

When I finished my hygenes I was still crawling, don't ask how I made to the bathroom, washed my hands and teeth, just don't. I crawl down the steps when I'm finally on the first floor I make my way to the living room to rest. I know I look foolish doing this but I had no other option, anyway I made it to my destination.

I crawl towards the couch when I stop when I see a pair of black slippers standing right in front of me. I pick up my gaze to see Bryan looking down at me with a confused look "hello" I say.

He still looking at me like that, as I'm crazy pff me cra... well I'm not sure anymore, well I guess I am.

"Andrea what are you doing?" He finally ask as he blue eyes are still confuse, he's squinting making sure he's not seeing things. "I want to ask again but I really don't want to know" he says before stepping to the side and walking away.

Well ok I guess, I continue my crawling when I'm in front of the couch, I crawl towards it and climb on it when I'm just there sitting. I made it to my destination and now I'm tired, I turn on my side to see that the TV was off. Now should I stay here to watch TV since i know I don't want to crawl over to the kitchen, I'm hungry but I'm to lazy to crawl over there.

I reach for the remote and thank goodness it was near me I turn on the TV and begin flipping through channels, looking for something decent to watch. When i stop at the old decent cartoons that I used to watch when I was younger.

I was enjoying the show when I feel the spot next to me dip, I don't bother looking at who it is "so i heard you crawled your way here" ugh, it was one of the oldest idiots.

I just groan then i hear him laugh, as he's having his laughing fit I come up with a little revenge plan. As he was still laughing I push him off the couch, hitting face first "good thing we have carpets" I say. He sits up and rubs his forehead "ow, what was that for?" he looks at me "you know why" I point at him then go back to the cartoons.

One brother down 3 left.

I was still in the couch chilling watching I really don't know, a while ago the idiot who bother me left, good. I was actually enjoying my alone time when I hear a ring that's to familiar to me at it I sit up lightning fast, totally ignoring the world spinning on me. I look around the living looking for the source of the ring when I look over the couch I see Cody holding a purple coverd IPhone in his left hand.

He then looks at me and smiles which I return but turn back to the amazing thing in his hand, My baby. I look it as I never thought I would actually see it again in this world "ok Andy stop staring at it" Cody snaps me back from literally eyeing my baby in his hands. I glance at it then at him "here its been going off ever since mom brought them out this morning" he walks towards the couch with my phone extended to me.

When he's close I snatched my baby quickly from his hand "thanks bro" i look at it in my hand and I think I'm getting emotional, my baby, my gadget of information. Then as my brother said that the ring goes off again. I look at the caller ID and freak I want to do a happy dance since i thought because of these two months I wasn't going to hear her voice again.

I quickly press the green button and bring my phone to my ear "hello?" It comes out as a question, well maybe because I thought that I had to go for another month without it.

"Oh my god Andy your alive" Sophie's voice is heard i chuckle and when I was about to answer she cuts me off "i actually thought your brothers went against you and done something horrible to you".

I shake my head, of course Sophie knows how me and my brothers are so thinking that we'll is she knows us so well. Now I really miss my best friend of course there's Broke and Tracy but they can't take my best friends spot no one can.

Then it tell her everything that has happened on why it couldn't call her and everything that has happene in the past weeks. Even we were talking about Ray for a while even then I told her about yesterday's dinner and the stupid rich boy that I met. She was laughing at me the entire time I was talking especially when I spoke of thee blonde devil himself.

Hours have passed. Me and Sophie's conversation seemed like it never ended we laughed well I was did that my brothers had to come in here to shut me up. I just glared at them and they left me alone.

After my conversation with Sophie ended I turned off my phone since using it to talk to Sophie it was almost dead. Since it know it won't use it for the eat me rest of today I head upstairs to my room, completely forgetting on how I got to the living room.

I need a shower, and to connect my baby so it can come back to me, also maybe a cool shower can help me with my sore body. Since I was crawling down the stairs then into the living room, also I need to take three brothers down before mother comes home or father. Now I'm wondering where mother really is I haven't seen her at all, immediately I check my alarm clock to se it was a little past 12 in the afternoon.

Well mom might ve put with her new friend, running errands or I hope it's not the last one her and dad Andre having another lonely days. Ew, nope not again Andy stop thinking like that you might scar yourself more you Andrew ready are I say to myself.

I forget what I was talking about, I get my fluffy towel then head to the bathroom.

After my long relaxing shower I was in my room wrapped in my fluffy towel, looking through my drawers for something to wear today. I found a old outfit that I bought last summer when I stayed at grams house, I never really paid much attention to it until now.

Might as well wear it I get the black Jean shorts with its top that was a loose blue muscle shirt with the back of it had black see through fabric, the front had the words 'young , wild and free on it'. I then look for my undergarment, when I have everything in my hands I immediately change into it then go back to my closet to find my tan converse. When I find them I quickly put them on.

When I'm good I put everything by that I mean a big bracelet for my left wrist. I need to hide it as every time is seen I feel... no I need to calm down. I push the thought away and finish up, letting my hair loose to its wavy look, putting some cream on my legs well anything exposed.

Ok when I'm good, I leave my room to head downstairs to see John sitting in a stool his back facing me, now a evil smirk appears on my lips oh dear brother 'revenge is a bitch'.

I step into the kitchen, tip toeing of course. Now my plan for him is to scare him making him fall over, not my best revenge for him but it would do. I tip toe closer to him to be right behind him, I stand on my tips of my foot to see over his shoulder I see him with his phone. He's distracted ok I stand right and then scream as loud as i can "JOHN!" With that he falls back with a "ahhh!" me moving out of his way of course, he stays on the floor laying on his back looking around for the source. When his blue eyes land on me, I smile innocently at him and wave "Andy!" He sits up and glares at me. I just laugh and go to the cabinets to find food.

Two brothers down two left.