chapter 20

'Shatter Me By: Lindsey Sterling ft.  Lizzy Hale'

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through the mirror
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song dissappears

[Chorus]
Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And Shatter Me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And Shatter Me

[Violin Drop]

Shatter Me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And Shatter Me

If only the clockwork could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We'd burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

[Chorus]

[Violin Drop]

If i break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of change and the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If i break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of change and the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only...)

[Chorus]

[Violin Drop]

Me...!
Shatter Me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And Shatter Me!

The song finishes and I'm another one comes on but this time after my singing I'm tired.

I yawn and turn off my stereo, time to let sleep consume me. But before I close my eyes i think of that song.

It holds a meaning that I understand.

Then sleeps consumes me.

Hours later

I wake up with energy well a little of it. But it would have to do.

I sit up in my bed and stretch my arms then jump off off it.

I put my slippers on and walk out to the empty quiet hallway.

Yeah I hate it when we're grounded because we'll we can't do anything or mom will add another month.

This two months are going to kill me really, really slowly. I walk down the hall to the stairs when i see light coming out the living room.

I walk down stairs and i see some idiots sitting down staring at the black TV.

I tiptoe to them and just stand behind the couch waiting for them to notice. But no their like zombies staring into space.

See being grounded sucks there's no fun thing to do.

"Ok are you guys really dead or just wasting the few brain cells you have left" i tell them, the only ones sitting.

It was Ryan, his twin and Patrick. The twins were sitting in the three seated couch and Patrick was in a single couch.

"I'm so boooooored" Ryan rests his head on the back of the couch "me too" his twin did the same while putting his glasses back in place.

"Yeah, also I'm hungry" Patrick says while rubbing his stomach.

Now that I think of it mom is not home yet and I'm hungry.

"Where could she be?" I walk around the couch to sit in the other one seated couch. I sit down Indian style.

"I don't know but I'm hungry too" Ryan stares at the color cream ceiling.

"So is establish were all hungry" Bryan looks at me i turn my head, I'm still mad with him.

"Ok" he says "yeah but we don't know how to cook, no  phones and yeah" Ryan picks up his head to see his twin.

"Yeah...wait Andy you go cook your the girl after a..." he couldn't finish the sentence because someone through a pillow at him.

"What the F" he looks at me I just give him my innocent smile "I don't know but stop being sexes" i tell him.

"Ok stop it Patrick before something happens" Ryan stands up from his seat.

"Fine" "Andy you too" i loom st him like if he grew another head. When in hell did Ryan became responsible.

"Fine" i mumble out "ok now what do we do with the food situation" he claps his hands and looks around.

Yeah, one thing I suck at doing is cooking, i just never learn and it never got my attention to actually learn it.

The only thing I like doing is enjoying the already prepared food.

Now that I can do food is my life.

"Ugh any minute now i think my stomach is going to eat one of my intestine" Patrick says worried that, that would actually happen.

Idiot, i shake my head he's my brother, all flesh and blood.

We all stay quiet looking at eachother just if a phone would magically appear in one of our hands. But no life could be so cruel with us i hate it.

"Ok guys we should stop staring at eachother it's fucking weird" reminder I'm not a fan of silence.

******************** Minutes later**************

We're still sitting in the living room bored out of our minds, hungry ass hell that I can actually hear Patrick's stomach.

"Ugh when is mom coming back" Ryan kept on looking out the window checking for mom.

"I'm so hungry" Bryan whines "ok, ok I'm tired of hearing you guys whining" a figure comes to the living room.

"Just get up go to the kitchen and make a freaking sandwich" i look at him and notice it was Cody. "I was making blueprints but you guys are so annoying" he sighs.

"Well sorry is just that were hungry and mom isn't here yet" Ryan tells him "well there are food that you don't have to cook geniuses".

He looks at us "you know what all of you follow me" he turns on his heels and heads to the kitchen. What is that dude planning on doing.

I look at Patrick with a confused look he just shrugs and stands up.

Whatever I follow him with the twins behind me.

"Ok since none of you know how to cook I'll make food ok" cody begins looking through the cabinets and fridge.

'Wait did he just say that he would cook for us' uh he loves us so much.