Chapter 38

Hours later

"C'mon Bryan kill him!" I yell at my parter "no Bryan I'm your twin please have mercy" Ryan says trying to save his ass.Well after all with Ryan all of us Johnson's are here enjoy... oh who am I kidding were all playing Gears of war. Well four of us to be exactly, Bryan and me, his twin with Patrick. So since we're all kind of competitive I'm yelling at my 'parter' to kill his twin but no he doesn't want to. Now is one on one, twin vs twin, but Bryan won't go and kill his twin.

Damn, now I'm sure rethinking on who I choose to be with me on the same team.

"Bryan Johnson you better go find your twin and finish him or I swear I'm going to change teams and I'll hunt you down myself!" I smack him. Yeah, I'm really competitive "no Bryan don't, remember we were in the same womb for nine months we took care of each other" i see Ryan's character getting close to where Bryan is hiding. He's playing that card 'were twins you can't kill me card' oh this little piece off "I'm disappointed in you. This performance was unacceptable" I hear Prescott's voice. "Yeah we won Patrick" oh for the love of... while the idiots are celebrating I turn to my partner, with no emotion shown.

He looks at me his blue widen behind his glasses "I'm so..." i raise my hand for him to stop "don't just don't" I say, calmly.

Isn't a revenge plan to hurt him too for making fun of me, yeah so I can hurt him now with his stupid twin. I stand up, clean my shorts from imaginary dust then turn to face my brothers on the couch. Ryan was hugging Patrick, then they stop when they see me standing there with no emotion showing. They let go of each other then sit to face me, I sigh as the game room becomes silent, I look over at Ryan who gulps at my intense stare.

"Yes baby sis?" he ask, his blue eyes looking at me filled with worry, or he's scared as hell right now. Good, I just give him a small smile "well big bro can you seat next to your twin" I say ever so innocent. Ryan's eyes by now are flying saucers just like his twins, he's blue eyes go from me to his twin then back to me.

"Why?" he sounds so scared but I'm going to get my revenge on the both of them. "Just do it for me please" I make my puppy dog eyes and pout, one thing about this idiots is sometimes they can't resist my big blue eyes. "Ryan don't fall for tha..." I look over at Patrick to shut up, which he does then I go back to Ryan then he listens. He seats next to his twin, now these is were I lose it. I jump on top of them, pulling both of there hairs in each hand. Both of course swearing and try to get me off them but it doesn't work.

"John, Patrick get her off us" the twins say at the same time, but I only hear the idiots laughing at what's going on.

Minutes later

We ended up in the floor, me still on top of both hitting both of them with the red pillow Bryan had earlier. "C'mon really..." *hit* "your killing us because..." *hit* "of gears" Ryan says between hits. I should really say I'm aming for both of they're faces, also after a few moments of Patrick laughing he got up from his seat. And now he's trying to pull me off the twins but no I won't let go, no no.

"Wow, I leave for 4 years and come back to see my siblings trying to hurt each other", I recognized that voice from anywhere. I stop from hitting the twins, as the pillow stops midway.

It couldn't be could it, he's back as he's back our big brother is back. I turn to see him standing there in all his glory, he still looks the same except he has a stubble beard. He's smiling his thousand dollar smile when he's blue eyes find mine, I jump off my idiot of brothers, escape from Patricks hold and run to him.

"Cameron!!!" I yell then literally throw myself at him. Which of course he catches me with ease, I hug him, my big bros back he's back.

"Hey little sis I'm guessing that you miss me" he has me in arms length "of course I did you left me to fend for myself" I glare at him but fail since the smile I was holding back shows. He chuckles and hugs me with a bear crushing hug, but I don't mind last time I saw him was last year on thanksgiving. "Hey big brother welcome back" I hear John, I step away from Cameron to see the rest of us coming up to him greeting him. When as we go I step aside, Matt is the last one "hey little man I haven't seen you for awhile" Cameron ruffles his hair up. Matt just, smiles at his big brother, I know of course that our little bro doesn't smile as much but Cameron changes that.

"Brother" the twins stand next to me, then they walk up to Cameron and do the bro hug thing that I never understood.

Cameron's P.O.V

After I was greeted by my relatives, to be honest I missed them all even the idiot of Ryan. My young relatives, I only came to visit them just for a couple of days. But I got a surprise when I ended up going to the house in Baltimore so I was supposed to be here yesterday, instead I called mom and she told me that they had move. She didn't give me details on why they moved, as I look at my siblings I see Andrea attacking the twins. I curious on why she's attacking them but I keep it to myself, yeah I really missed how my little sister can hurt anyone.

"Let go of me!" Ryan is clearly in pain, well why wouldn't he Andrea is on him like a monkey pulling his hair. And his twin well as has him by the collar of his shirt, she refuses to let go. By now Patrick is trying to removes Andy's hand from Bryan's shirt, and John trying to remove her from Ryan's back.

Yep, I missed all of them.

I was enjoying all this when I feel a tuck on my shirt, I look at where it came from to see the youngest of us Johnson's Matt his big brown eyes looking up at me. I kneel down to be his eye level, this little man I left when he was 6 years old. Of course I would come on holidays but it wasn't the same. Now he's 10 years old by the look in his eyes I can tell that this kid is very smart. Well I can say that mom and dad stopped after him because he's actually the good one a part from Cody.

"What's up little man" I say with a smile which the returns "I need to talk to you well we do" I see him point to someone behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Cody standing there holding a small robot in his right hand.

When his blue eyes see me he nods "ok what about?" I turn back to Matt. He then points to the door, I shrug and listen. I wonder what do they want to talk about, before I step out the game room I look over my shoulder at my brothers and sister. Yeah, they won't notice I'm gone right.

I then follow my little bothers outside, the door closes behind me.I look at both of them, trying to wonder what they want to talk about. "Ok guys what's up" I say since none of them tried to break the silence that was ready around us. They both seem nervous, Matt was looking all around except at me and Cody was moving his little robot. Ok they wanted to talk to me and now that I'm right here they don't say anything. "Guys" I say sternly also crossing my arms for effect, they're just standing there looking at each other.

Now why do I have a bad feeling about what they have to say.

"Look Cameron I'm guessing that mom didn't tell you why we moved here am I correct" Matt finally says something so at that I nod a yes. That's when he turns to Cody as they're not sure id they should tell me, of course I asked mom but she have me nothing. What the hell happen in Baltimore that they moved here.

"Ryan get back here I'm not done with you!" I hear Andrea at the same time I see the game room door open and an idiot running out of it to the house. I turn to see what's going on, when my little sister runs out after him, cursing the twin.

These is going to be a long few days, unforgettable also and mate fun. I turn back to the young siblings, I kinda need to go follow Andy to make sure she doesn't hurt Ryan a little to badly.

I tell the boys then run to the house, where I hear Ryan screaming like a girl and a little pissed off sister. Yeah, my days here won't go without my young siblings trying to kill each other.
Now am I prepared for this few days here.

Only god knows by now, now keys see how all this ends up.