Chapter 12

I run downstairs to see mom moving some boxes with the others.

"There you are where were you?" Ryan stands next to me holding one of his boxes, but i don't answer him. I go back to my mom.

"Mom?" She looks at me "yes Andy" "i found my room" i say with excitement.

"Really oh let me go see" she gets away from the boxes and looks at me "what we could already pick rooms not fair".

Ryan puts his box down "well I already did so stop whining you big baby" i tell him, with it he just ends up with him sticking his tounge out at me.

I do the same "ok stop your already grounded want to put more days" mom tells us.

We both say sorry and I drag mom up the stairs.

"Whoa Andy calm down I can't move as much as I used to" we stop in the room i want.

We step in it and my mom stares at it in awe just like I did. "Wow sweetie is really beautiful and are you sure you want it" she continues looking at it.

I nod "ok then i suggest you start bringing your boxes up" she side hugs me "ok" I hug her back.

*************

After putting all my boxes up to my new room i was tired so I throw myself to my new bed.

"Hey aren't you going to unpack all your boxes" I heard someone say, I sit up and look at who said it. It was dad, he was leaning on the door frame with arms cross. 

"Later pops" i smile at him "so i had a surprise call today" he makes his way to me. But I already knew who called him it was that assholes parents.

They said that they would be suing us for what we did to them.

"Who?" I just say "well the Miller's they still talking about the attack on there son" i groan "can't you just give them the money so they can stop bitching".

Dad laughs "it's true father that's all they want money" he sits on my bed "well I could but there son put Cody in the hospital so..." "why don't we sue them".

I suggest "we should but I just don't want too" i laugh "well i don't know what to say" i lay down.

"Uh sweetie are you ready to begin the 2 months punishment" he turns to me. In 2 months with no phones, no games, no going out, no nothing fun.

"I'm not ready" i sit right up to face him "yeah well its true we need to have a border between you kids" he pads my back.

Ugh, "so when does the punishment start?" I ask him "well it start when you kids begin school" "what?".

That's in 3 days, only 3 days of freedom left.

"Yep everything starts in 3 days" he smiles "not funny father" i poke his side "actually it is your going to a new school".

"And" "then you come back and your grounded" "why not ground us now" I'm really tired "because we need to fix up the new house and see the town".

He says, whoo spend a whole day with the family. My life is going great NOT.

Torture this is torture being a whole day with them then again then after that school then worse our punishment. 

"Well ok then begin fixing girl beacause later were going out to eat ok" dad pads my back "peachy" i say with a fake smile.

He laughs again and then leaves me alone to begin fixing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was putting everything were it belonged when i opened one of the boxes and what was inside made me stop breathing. 

It was that stupid picture of that ass who deserves to burn in hell, slowly being tortured by the devil himself.

I get the picture and throw it aside on the floor, i really don't care what happens to it now.

I shake my head, i wont let him ruin me no, I won't break down, i wont fucking cry again beacause of him.

After putting the last stuffed animal in its place i go to fix my clothes. That's what i was doing when someone knocks on my new door.

"Yes" I call out "mom and dad say to get ready were going out  to get some food" it was Patrick. "Ok I'll change" i say "ok but hurry" with that i hear him leave.

OK, i guess is time to stop unpacking.

I put the things i was holding down. After i go to the un open boxes to find a outfit and i need take a shower.

I get my outfit and lay them on my bed then i get a towel and head to the bathroom. 

******* * * * * * * * *

I finish showering and run back to my room with a strong grip on my towel.

Once in my room i put my bra and underwear, dry my hair and change into my clothes, put on my watch and I'm ready.

(A/N Andys outfit on the side no scarf thoe)

I get my bag and phone then run downstairs to be meet by my entire family.

"Ok that's it let's go " my dad claps his hands "everyone in the van" mom smiles.

All of us groan we hate that van really, it's still unbelievable that we all fit in there.

We all go to the car (mini van) and begin to pack in. Mom and dad are lucky they don't get squish between people. 

Well this thing has 3 paired seats so it concludes of in the back of our parents me, Cody, and Matt. Behind us is the twins and Patrick then in the last one John.

Mother efer doesn't have to share his seat.

*****************

Now is time to see the new town that were going to live in, and the living limit here is if we keep being sane and don't lose it.