chapter 9

Hours later

Cody's P.O.V

"Andrea get off your brother!" "Patrick let go of John!" "Ryan let go of Patrick!" Mom and dad were yelling at the others.

I was just staring at my 'perfect family' with my little brother by my side.

"Cody" i heard my name and i turn to Matt "yes" he points to our family "should we help mom and dad" he looks at me.

I nod "i don't want to get near them" I'm telling the truth, only the Johnson kids can ruin a 'family road trip' but hey mom and dad know how they are.

The fighting

"You piece of crap!" Andy was on Bryans back pulling his hair while dad was trying to pull her off him. "Andrea let go of him" dad tried again "get her off of me!" Bryan was clearly in pain. "Shut it Bryan" Andy pulls his hair again.

While mother has to separate three guys "you mother...!" "Patrick!" Mom yells at him "shut it Patrick is not my fault you suck at keeping your girl" John says.

Patrick was holding John by his shirt collar and punching him repeatedly while John does the same. Then Ryan in there too doing the same.

I feel so sorry for mom and dad.

But hey is there fault for making this move a 'road trip'.

We're parked in the side of the road because rampage let lose in the Johnsons Rv.

After dad and Andy fixed the tire all of us were getting along after they started spilling out secrets. So now I'm certain were going to lose people. 

Can you belive that this is happening in an RV.

Me and Matt were just watching them. Sometimes I wonder how is it that me and Matt have the good genes.

"Ow mother..." dad pained got my attention "OK ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN NOW OR ELSE I WILL TURN THIS RV AROUND!" I had never seen mom mad or heard her yell.

With that everyone stoped to kill eachother and dad stands next to his wife.

I look at all my family members they know that mom right now will do anything and I for sure don't want to go back.

All of us were sitting down in the living area while mom and dad standing looking at us.

"Ok me and your father have to find a boundarie where you guys can spend a few hours to not try to kill eachother.  Like C'mon your older now the only one I have to worry about are Matt, Cody and Andy.

But no the older kids want to kill eachother for a stupid girl like C'mon i know that also happend between the twins.

Cody got beat up because of one. Then when we get to our new home all of you are grounded except Cody and Matt." Mom tells us, ok she's mad.

With that mom and dad head back to the drivers cabin. So all of us are sitting in silence because if we talk mom might come back to snap at us.

Andys P.O.V

Mom was certainly pissed but hey, they know we don't get along. I really wanted to throw my dear brother out the door moving or not.

I look at my brothers and i can tell all of us have bruises, cuts, and Bryan may have some hair loss.

I look away from them.

Now what I don't want to be in here in silence, just no I'm not good with silence.

So i stand and head back to the bunk beds, and sit on my bed. I was in my thoughts when i feel something liking my feet. I look down to see Mini was the culprit (Mini is mom's dog she is a little small dog).

I cary her and put her in my lap. My hands hurt and also my legs by trying to beat up my dear brother. 

He deserve it because how there he talk about that stupid asshole so i almost killed him with my own hands.

Yeah, I'm going to be come a murderer. Thanks to Bryan and also i broke his glasses. 

I was petting Mini and lost in my thoughts "Andy" I look up to see Bryan with a sad face. "What do you want" I look at Mini and continue petting her.

"I came to say I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" i look at him and he sits next to me "whatever now leave me alone" i say with no emotion. 

"Look Andy i came to say I'm sorry.." I cut him off .

"No I won't forgive you because if you knew what I went through you wouldn't have said that now leave me alone before i finish the job" i put my attention to Mini.

I'm not going to forgive him that easy especially because of what he said.

"Andy please forgive me" ugh, ok I put Mini down and stand up "I'm not going to forgive Bryan you got lucky mom stoped me. Now leave me alone before i lose it again" he stands up.

"Ok ok I don't want to get in trouble again so please both of you stop" John stands between us.

"I came to apologize to her" Bryan points to me, i cross my arms "shove that apologie somewhere I'm not going to forgive you".

"Ok Andy i know what he said but you can't be mad with him" really he's making me mad. "Look John just keep him away from me and I won't murder him".

"Sis you can forgive him he said sorry and he means it" he's taking his side "no I won't forgive him he doesn't deserve it after what he said. You know what fuck both of you because you don't know what i went through".

I can't stand this shit, so i head to the only room in this RV i throw the door with so much force.

I sit on the bed and look at my left wrist then i see that i have my watch on. I remove it and now I can see the truth. 

I close my eyes and i feel tears forming, no I won't fucking cry for him he doesn't deserve my tears. I tell myself but it was to late the tears started falling.