Johnson

Ok, guys this it the Johnson Family, has come to an end. Yep, you read right The Johnson Family, has officially come to an end but don't worry they will be back all of them.

The Johnson kids step into the room and each take a seat next to each other.

Andy: Thank you guys for being here with us

She turns to the others

Ryan: yeah, thanks guys for being here seeing our crazy side (he gets his twin into a head lock and gives him a noggie)

Bryan pulls him away

Bryan: yeah, thanks guys (he fixes his hair how it used to be)

Bryan turns to the third oldest who's tossing a football in the air and catching it

Patrick: oh, it's my turn now ok (he puts the football onto his lap) well thank you guys for reading a little of our story. Of the crazy shenanigans we do.

He smiles his thousand dollar smile

John: well it's my turn I guess (he slouches back in his chair) yeah thanks for reading. I guess (he crosses his arms in front of his chest looking away)

Cameron: yes, thank you guys for reading. And I'm sorry that I didn't come out that much (he glares at me with his blue eyes)

Me: hey is not my fault you went to the army now is it ( I throw my arms in the air) (he still glares at me) (I glare back at him, sticking my tongue out)

Cody: ok well there just glaring at each other (he looks at gearslover and his big brother then back) well ok then. I guess I should say thanks too for reading a little about our crazy family. Ok Matt your turn.

(Cody looks at the youngest Johnson kid he's sitting next to him reading a book. Matt looks up for a second then speaks)

Matt: yeah, thanks guys for reading. (he looks at the rest then back) yeah. (he goes back to his book)

Gears comes back

Me: Yes, guys thanks for reading this story. I appreciate it that you gave it the time of your day to actually read it. Well I guess this is a goodbye for this book.

Gears turns to the rest

Me: guys

All of them wave with smiles I'll

All: bye guys thanks for reading.