chapter 11

All of us Johnsons were in the living area where mother wanted us.

I look around and my brothers have a sleepy look i know how they feel then there's the ass that i wont talk to for awhile.

I sit between Cody and Patrick and mom begins her talk. "Ok family we are already here in our new home, yay" she pauses "cheer" oh she's waiting for us to clap.

"Yay" we say in union but we sounded dead "tough audience" dad points to us "ok then so this house has 5 bedrooms so". Wait 5 bedrooms but were 9 people that are going to live in that house and what 5 bedrooms.

"Wait, wait are you saying that some of us have to share a room" Ryan read my mind, i look at mom and she nods.

Not cool but wait I'm the only girl i get my own room yes i love being a girl.

"Yes and me and your father already decided who's sharing" "who is?" Patrick ask "well the two youngest and the twins" she says.

"What?" The twins sound more alarm "yes your sharing then that leaves 3 more rooms well one of course for us" she hugs dad.

"Well how about the other 2 mom" John speaks "well another is for your sister and I don't know about the last one unless you share it" she smiles.

Immediately Patrick and John stand up "were not sharing" they both say.

Uh, they don't want a brother relationship so sad.

"Ok then we'll there's a basement so maybe..." "i want it" both of them said and we'll cut off mom. "Look never do that again understood and also you guys have to decide who will keep the room" she looks at them.

"Well can we do this later mom, I'm really tired" Ryan says well at least some one is aware the is fucking 2 in the morning.

"Ok you guys can go back to sleep later today everything will be decided" she says and tells us goodnight.

"Well I'm off to sleep" Ryan stands up then walks to the bunk beds well, good idea brother i follow him.

****************************

Matthews P.O.V

I was sitting in the couch were i slept , reading one of my Harry Potter books. I'm actually waiting for my brothers to wake up already oh and sister.

I want to see the new house like now. But then again this is where were going to be living for i don't know.

Then I'm going to be sharing a room with Cody and I'm fine with that me and him gent along pretty well.

After yesterday mom grounded them for 2 months now i wonder how are they going to survive.

I laugh, when I hear footsteps getting closer.

"Hey little bro" i look at the person and it's Patrick "hey" i go back to my book. "So are you happy with this move" i shrug "ok well you do know your sharing a room with Cody right" i nod.

When it comes to my brothers i don't talk much to them.

"Well then i guess I'll leave you alone now see ya" he goes back to the bunk beds.

I really don't talk to them only when i need to.

I continue reading when something jumps behind me. "Ahh" i fall of the couch "oh shit sorry Matt" i look at who it was. It was my sister "Andy i was reading" i get up and clean myself up.

"Sorry bro." she hugs me ugh ok no hugs i push her away "no hugging, no hugging" I put my hands up for her to stay away.

I'm not a fan of hugs, but I'll get them when is a good day like holidays or birthdays. But instead of that i don't like hugs.

"C'mon little bro let's go check the house" she drags me out the RV "my book" i whisper.

Once outside i see everyone there looking at our new home it was a two story house, color yellow with a green roof.

It looked ok but it's near the woods and that's a little creepy.

"Ok family let's go inside to decide the rooms and John, Patrick have you guys decided who will get the basement".

Mom puts her attention to the oldest of us.

Now i miss my big brother Cameron. I look at the floor thinking.

******************
Andys P.O.V

I turn to see Matt staring at the floor he looked kinda sad.

"Ok guys let's go in" dad hugs mom and they make there way to the front door with us behind them. Mom takes out keys and unlocks the door.

We all get in and wow this house looks pretty good. All of our furniture was already inside wow. I look through the house and I'm actually amazed.

Then I see the staircase i was walking towards them cautiously and decide. I check out the upstairs and also to pick out my room.

I look down the hall i see every door open and each of them were bedrooms,there's was two doors closed.

Curiosity beat me and i open one of them it was a bathroom, i look at it closely and i actually like it.

After admiring the bathroom i open the other door to see it was a stupid closet wow.

I close it and head back to picking my room when i stop in front of one open door, the room was big and it had some french doors.

I immediately stepped inside i go to the French doors to see it had and balconie. I always wanted one ever since I was little.

OK well fuck it i already have my room time to tell my parents.