chapter 25

We were enjoying our dinner when everything started, the Petersons began saying lies about us right to our faces. That there companies were better than ours

Then they had the nerve to compare me to they're daughter, literally the nerve of this people.

I'm might be a demon but compare her to me she's the she devil. I don't get whatever I want by beating, bullying, and spreading fake rumors about people.

She does, so they compare to me in everything intelligence, beauty, and our attitudes.

They said that i was a bad daughter, and my mom was sad but she couldn't say anything. Then they attacked her with bullshit that she was a horrible mom.

All of us Johnsons just stayed quiet because mom wanted to at least have one friend, but no when they continued with there lies.

I stand up and call out everything about i mean everything all there lies and scams they've done.

How there 'perfect daughter ' really is then everything else.

Mr. Peterson was stealing from my father's companies, the mom was using that money for stupid shit.

When i was done talking they tried to talk but then i interrupted them.

I told them if they ever talked about our family that way I would do something to them.

And I did, I jumped over the table got the first of them Mrs. Peterson she was screaming and i started pulling her hair.

Until it came right off, my family was giggling her family was yelling at me. But c'mon it came right off her hair that she told everyone it was 'natural' my ass.

I pulled back holding her so called natural hair.

She was yelling it was hilarious then mr. Peterson was comforting his wife her daughter was yelling at me.

But still funny then i controlled myself and told them anymore lies about us and talking bad about my family I will show the world who they really are.

Then they kicked us out but we weren't upset we were actually smiling.

*******************

So that brought us here mom glaring at me "ok mom I'll behave but I'm not wearing a dress" "but" i cut her off "mother I'm going to use manners so don't push it".

She sighs in defeat "ok no dress but yes manners understood" I nod in agreement.

"Ok so thats settled everyone go get ready for dinner" she tells all of us. "I call the bathroom first" I say with the response of "what's and no fair" .

"Ok I'm going to prepare dinner" mom leaves us to discuss the bathroom problem.

Well I already want to take a shower so i run off before they stop me.

I made it to my room to grab my towel  then run to the bathroom.

To take a shower I'm sweating and since I'm a lady I need to be clean. Right, i prepare the water strip down and step in.

I feel all relaxed with every drop hitting me I'm just relaxed.

I step out the shower feeling awsome but then reality hits me, we're going to have people over for dinner yay.

Ugh, i let out a groan i just hope i don't have to pull anyone's hairs out and I'll be fine.

I hope.

I step out the bathroom and rush to my room once inside I lock the door behind me and run to my closet. Let me see what should I wear for dinner with people.