Chapter 27

Recap

"You" we both stand up and point at eachother.

*************

Andy's P.O.V

Him he's here really here were having dinner with them the family of the stupid blonde.

"What are you doing here!?" I ask him he just smirks at me "well I was invited" he says. Oh I'm going to lose it again 'mr. Blonde is here in my home'.

"Andrea Marie Johnson sit down and don't be rude to our guest" my mother glares at me while I glare at him. He's still smirking, i need to control myself before I throw myself over the table to choke him.

I sit down and I look over at my mother "good now we can begin" she says but everyone else is confuse. I should've recognized that stupid blonde head anywhere.

We all have our plates filled with mom's delicious cooking in front of us, i wanted to dig in but I'm not that hungry. Knowing that thing is here sitting in front of me with that stupid smirk.

I'm glaring at him that I might actually believe I will shoot out lasers to him. Which I wouldn't mind doing now.

When someone hits me on my side "ow" i whisper at the culprit it was Patrick "what!" I whisper yell at him "stop already we're getting a week off our grounding".

He says "well it's him that stupid smirk is annoying me" I tell him "stop i don't want another recap of the blondes lost hair day again" he smiles at the thought.

"Fine I will behave" i stab my salad since I can't stab anything else.

We go back to eating. The adults that i know are mr.and mrs. Smith were asking questions about us, like what school did we go too and things like that.

But i only speak when i she asked me a question, I'm literally blanking out i can't enjoy my food. We then found out that mr. Smith works in the local hospital, and mrs. Smith is a banker.

Then to make it worse they asked our parents what they do, now that's a question I hate.

"Wow so your the owner of the 'Johnsons company' " mrs. Smith says in disbelief "yes I am" they seemed surprise well who can blame them.

Dad owns companies and mom was a brain surgeon but then we move out here to a town in the middle of Montana from Maryland.

**************************

When dinner was finally over the adults told us children to go to the living to get to know 'eachother' my ass i want to rip his head off.

But we listen and all of us head to the living room while the adults stay in the kitchen drinking wine.

Yeah let's us suffer why don't you.

We all walk into the living room and I plop down on the single couch and the others one on the other ones.

Even our guest "so your our guest wow small town, small town" Ryan breaks the silence that was forming.

"Yeah and it's even weirder is that I have all of you for class well except for the small one" he points to Matt who is guess 'reading'.

"Yep you have me and my twin for what again" Ryan scratches his head trying to remember "well he has me for p.e" Patrick cuts in.

"Then me for algebra" that was Cody "oh yeah history" Ryan remembers.

I also have him for class and it's a horrible class because he's my partner. At the exact same time he looks at me and smirks ugh.

My hands turn to fist, yep that smirk is annoying as hell. "And you also have Andy for class since you pointed out" John says while looking at me and him.