chapter 2 (Edited)

Andys outfit for the day ^^^^^^^

I wake up with a smile on my face but then I'm struck like lighting 'school'. I'm not a fan of school but I have to get educated somehow, right.

I get up from my lazy ass and head to my bathroom to do my morning routine. Once I'm done I walk to my closet to find the outfit of the day 'blue skinny jeans, a black short sleeved shirt and my black combat boots'. Then i get some accessories put everything on and head back to my bathroom. Time to fix my hair and makeup, i look myself in the mirror i see a 5'4 ft girl with dark brown hair like dad and blue eyes from both. I undo the braid and comb my hair with my fingers and leave it, time for make up, mascara, black eye liner, and to top it off a hint of lip gloss.

Voila, I'm done with my outfit i go back to my room get my backpack, hoodie, phone and house keys just in case. Because when we came home last time we ended waiting for our parents or John to get home to let us in.

Never again.

When I'm done I head downstairs to wait for my lazy asses of a brothers. I was in the kitchen looking for food when i stick with cereal. I make myself a bowl and take a seat on one of the stools in the island. I was enjoying breakfast when I hear someone coming down the stairs. The person comes to the kitchen and I see is dad fixing his undone tie.

"Oh, sweetie you scared me" he looks at me, I never wake up early to see him or mom leave. "Sorry pops i just had a lot of sleep last night" I take another bite of cereal. Then dad makes his way to the coffee maker to press a button. "Ugh, stupid tie" he says in frustration so I laugh a little but I get off the stool to help him. "Here dad" I make the tie for him "thank you sweetie is just I'm nervous that's all" i laugh.

I take a look at my father and sometimes can't believe his in his forties he looks like he's in his thirtys. I make my way up to my cereal and continue eating. When dad's coffee beeps and he gets it "well bye sweetie have a good day at school ok" "ok see ya pops" he kisses my forehead. He then disappears to the hallway where i hear the front door opening and closing.

When i finish i clean up then, hearing footsteps on the stairs when they come into view it was Matthew "oh morning sis i tought you were mom sorry" I nod "well you want some cereal so you can wait for the others?" . I point to the cereal box next to the sink. He nods and puts his backpack down, then he takes a seat on one of the island stools.

Us Johnson kids always wait for eachother since Patrick is our ride for the high schoolers and John takes Matt. So now I'm sitting down across from my little brother.

Also us Johnson kids we have a something of each our parents for example let's go in order .....

Cameron the oldest has dark brown hair and blue eyes thanks to mom's and dad's hair color and dad's eyes.

John has black hair then blue eyes.

Patrick has brown hair with blue eyes

The twins well both are the same they have brown hair with blue eyes.

Me i have my dad's natural hair dark brown hair and my eyes is a mix with both parents.

Cody has brown hair with highlights and dad's blue eyes.

Then the baby Matthew has dark brown hair and brown eyes thanks to grandma.

So yeah.

*******************

We finally make it to school and all of us take our separate ways, yes we're related at home but not at school. All of us are in each grade 9th to 12th. Cody to Patrick so we sometimes pretend to not know each other. But that changes when someone messes with one of us we get in and protect eachother like we're supposed to.